“Excellent”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The food was brilliant and the people that work there are always happy an there really friendly! I would definitely recommend it!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Great place, great atmosphere, great staff. Great food and allergen menus available. Very clean, can't fault it.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

First visit, good menu but food expensive. Given steak and ribs when I ordered ribs and chicken.Waitress didn’t hang around to be told and remained elusive so just ate it as food was going cold. Steak chewy and flavourless. Coleslaw not creamy as described. Quite disappointing. Ambience and atmosphere of restaurant is good, something a bit different. We sat in a ‘wagon’ which was ideal for our party size and great for the younger member in the group. Now I’ve been, not sure if I would rush back.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our evening at Smith and Western! This restaurant has taken the American Western theme and really ran with it and we loved that. I got to sit on a saddle at the bar!
The food was delicious. We were obviously in the mood for sharing that night as we shared the pulled pork nachos platter and then shared the ribs/wings combination platter. For two people this combination platter represents excellent value for money as it came with loads of sides and the meat was really tasty and well cooked.
Excellent service too - really friendly enthusiastic serving staff. Be prepared for lots of noise every time the staff go over to sing happy birthday to someone! But that’s all part of the fun! If you’re looking for a quiet dinner then this probably isn’t the place for you.. but if you’re happy to enter into the spirit of things then you’ll love Smith and Western.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The food was good and was everything my daughter asked for, for her birthday dinner. From my perspective the service was a little slow (but they were busy). I would definitely eat here again.