“Average”

Giggling Squid Horsham
Ranked #17 of 177 Restaurants in Horsham
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: What a way to welcome a new Giggling Squid to Horsham! We opened on a busy Easter bank holiday weekend during a car show. I remember that there were old and new sports cars lined up all along East street where our Thai restaurant is. The whole place was buzzing with the noise from those powerful cars. And so many people! We worked flat out that first week!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Average is the bet word to describe this restaurant. Its not somewhere that I would choose to return to but if a friend said we were good there I wouldn't mind. Food ok, Service ok. Not much else to say!

1  Thank Sarah W

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Great meal, good location in town. Staff very attentive, food was superb and to top it you got jelly beans with the bill

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Service-4*

Value-4*

Food-5*

Decor-5*

The food! I could rave about all day but to keep it short and sweet everything was impeccable. Definitely go for the chef special-lamb curry! It is the best thing I have ever tasted.

I thought the price was reasonable given everything in this area is quite expensive e.g the lamb was over £16—but worth it!

Lovely relaxed pretty decor with a nice crowd and atmosphere.

Definitely give it a go

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Only ever been once before when it first opened and was a little disappointed. This time however I was blown away.
Service was fast and friendly
Food was amazing and full of flavours and the choice of food was breathtaking
All told this was a lovely meal in a great atmosphere

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Love this place, always great food and service. Prices are a tad high compared to others but you get what you pay for!