“Not just for kids”

High Places
Ranked #2 of 8 Fun & Games in Horsham
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: High Places in Horsham, Horshams newest attraction.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited today with my 14 year old son. He’s fearless and agile. He persuaded me to join him on the high ropes. Despite being at least 30 years older than anyone else in group, I went along. I’m not fearless and agile but it was a fun hour and Louise the instructor was very good. A few heart stopping moments but worth the experience with my son. Rock climb and free fall especially fun.

Joe R, Manager at High Places, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback about Louise and your experience, I have passed this onto her and she is thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us.

We're also glad you we persuaded into going on the course as you appear to have had a great time.

We look forward to seeing you on the course again

All reviews
"encouraging"
"session"
"platform"

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

What a great couple of hours.
We took our 12 year old foster daughter here. She has very low self esteem and lacks the enthusiasm to get involved.
Well not here she didn't, our instructor called James was amazing, very welcoming and patient.
Our young lady started off on the climbing wall and although she didn't quite make the top she did at least have 2 goes at it. Moving onto the high activities and she was off.
We could see her growing in confidence with every activity.
Fast forward to the end where there was an approx 30 foot leap of faith on a rope.
Our girl so wanted to do it but could not let go, instructor James was unflustered, he was more than happy to give her all the time she needed to build up the courage. In the end she overcame the fear and jumped twice.
Wonderful day for all ages and abilities with all safety equipment provided and full instruction.
Highly recommended.

Joe R, Manager at High Places, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback about James and your experience, I have passed this onto him and he is thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us.

We look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I took my daughter and her friend as part of a birthday weekend and they loved every minute of it. Their instructor (Brad) was perfect for them. Easy going and jokey enough to relax them but also very helpful and supportive on the trickier bits of the course. There is lots here to challenge even the bravest and my daughter and her friend felt really proud of themselves when they finished. Very good value for money too given the expert instruction. We'll definitely come back.

1  Thank twinmummy1967
Joe R, General Manager at High Places, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback about Brad, I have passed this onto him and he is thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us.

We look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I took my 7 year old daughter on an inset day so thankfully it was very quiet. She had a brilliant time using the climbing wall and then scrambling over the lower level. The instructors were all really friendly and great with kids, I would definitely recommend.

2  Thank kerrys278
See more reviews
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for something different, this is a great place to come. Once arriving at the venue, all the staff were welcoming and friendly. At no point was any pressure added to complete all of it. Didn't realise that a climbing wall was included which was something to try again. The safety system on each of the activities was excellent.

The low ropes was a great start and being that it was a quiet weekday, meant having 1 instructor helping and another around to help others around the rest of the course.

When it came to the high ropes, the challenge increased but was still fun. This included a mini zip line. The fan descender was a great way to get to ground level.

Happy to recommend this place and come back for another go.

1  Thank LastDJ