“Amazing nighy6”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great Chautaubriand
Great meal, great service
Having ate ate some high class restaurants we recommend without hesitation

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here one night as we were attending a family event. A nice warm welcome and although Easter Saturday there was space for lunch. Basically BLT and thrice cooked chips which was quite nice. Lovely comfy room - my only criticism would be that larger bath towels would have been nice. Breakfast on Easter Sunday was amazing and despite my daughter and I both wanting some changes to the menu, nothing was too much trouble. I watched one of the waitresses,and the attention she gave to laying the tables said a lot to me about how the staff cared. A very pleasant stay.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Was really looking forward to eating here. What can I say I had the tomahawk Pork over cooked with Pineapple chutney which was basically chopped grilled dry pineapple. My thick chips tasted like they had been reheated not nice. Peas were extra but just peas. Onion rings extra but nothing special and the salad extra was not nice at all. My partners burgers was nice and so where her thin chips. Which I tried. My son had the belly pork he said it was ok but not worth another visit. My grandsons steak was on the children's meal was tough.
My dessert was Creme Brullee which was deconstructed bowl of cold not nice custard shards of caramel and popcorn. It might have worked if the custard was fresh and the popcorn was fresh to. Service not bad but a bit on the slow side. Friendly. The venue is lovely and clean such a shame but won't be back.

1  Thank ourjanine
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Called to purchase a gift voucher and took the opportunity to have a late lunch. Seated promptly and a drinks order taken. Drinks served and our food order taken equally promptly. Great food in very nice surroundings and always a treat. happy to recommend.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Visited with a friend for lunch and what a lovely enjoyable time we had.
We we greeted with welcoming smiles from staff and were shown to our table given menu’s and asked if we would like to order a drink, I ordered sparkling water and my friend had a coffee which arrived very promptly. The menu is very pleasing and has a varied choice to suit both tastes and pocket. I choose a Chicken Caesar Salad as did my friend, it was perfect chicken cooked lovely, moist and tasty and presented very nicely. We chatted for a while and decided to share a slice of Lemon Drizzle Cake naughty I know but it was to die for. The whole lunchtime experience was perfect we were relaxed and not rushed at all. Well worth a visit. Well done The Peppered Pig.