Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
USD 62
Booking.comUSD 72
PricelineUSD 72
eDreamsUSD 72
All reviews top floor would stay again full english stayed here for one night buffet style birmingham motorway midlands
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2020

Staying at this hotel at no cost to myself as its a business stay, but I still felt compelled to leave a review. 3 night stay started with an evening in a covid conditioned restaurant which was very good with social distancing etc but unfortunately that's my only positive. Starter was spicy tomato soup which was sweeter than candy floss and a main course of 2 spoons of chilli and rice where it looked like the food had been left to long in a Bain Marie or under the heat lamps too long, inedible. Took back to the waiter who then asked what was wrong with it? (Wish I took a photo). He then charged me a sum of money which clearly did not match the quality of the food. Breakfast very much the same but this was included with the stay.
I know these are challenging times and I personally want hotels to do well as I work for these kind of establishments inadvertently which keeps me in employment so that's why a write this review with a heavy heart. I hope it's constructive criticism and taken as such.

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Birmingham North - Cannock, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2020

Hi paulfY2473LR,

Thank you for your candid review, highlighting not only the bad but also the good points of your stay. I am sorry to hear your restaurant experience didn't match your expectation. We do welcome your constructive comments, so I have shared them with hotel management and referenced the Restaurant Supervisor. Please know that we utilize all comments for improvement of our product and services, and will continue to work towards the highest standards for our guests.

Many thanks for the feedback and for staying with us. We hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to our area.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 9 August 2020

Great location car parking a bit all over the place air conditioning not working in my first room better in my second room but still not great and next morning all 3 of team all in there own rooms only a a very Luke warm shower not good when you have a full days work ahead just did not feel I was in a holiday inn

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank steve d
Reviewed 31 March 2020 via mobile

An excellent first stay in this Holiday Inn .Difficult times but still a working hotel and good freshly cooked breakfast .A lovely accessible room for a wheelchair user with plenty of space and hand holds in the roll in shower . Good place

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHG_HotelManager, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Birmingham North - Cannock, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2020

Dear garethj1273,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us and scoring the hotel 5/5.

I am delighted that your found the hotel and its accessible facilities to be of a good standard. I am also really pleased to read that despite us having to alter our operations in line with government legislation, you were still able to enjoy your time here and take advantage of the cooked to order breakfast.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Front desk team.

Reviewed 15 March 2020 via mobile

Free parking is always a good start

The room was good quality and had toiletries in so that good
Good condition

Breakfast was a good choice with poached or fried eggs made freshly to order
Very good customer service by the staff in the breakfast room on Saturday 14/3

Reception staff also good and swift check in and out

Definitely use again if needed to be in the area

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank 856garrym
Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

We didn’t spend much time in the hotel as we’d had a long day and it was just a place to sleep. Our family room was a decent size and good price. The room was clean and comfortable. We didn’t use any of the other facilities but the car parking was free.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Lil_vicki
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Birmingham North - Cannock, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2020

Dear Lil_vicki,

Thank you for sharing your impressions of your recent stay with us.

I am very happy that the comfort, the cleanliness and the size of our rooms met your expectations.

We would be delighted if you visit us again in the future.

Best Regards,