“Mid week date night ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Been to this amazing place the only amazing place in Cannock I must add.
Family ran restaurant ran by Abs and Shaf service is impeccable food well I’d go again tomorrow and the day after and the day after that, Food to die for nothing is too much trouble want extra spice just ask want it milder it’s made milder.
Friendly waiters makes your mid week evening out feel superb. A must if you want to treat yourself

5  Thank Rjlncb

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Visited the restaurant on bank holiday weekend with a group of friends. Place was busy but we were attended to promptly.

Meal was fantastic, all fresh and perfectly cooked. Clearly masters of their trade! The service was attentive too. All the staff were polite and more than willing to help even though they were rushed off their feet!

Overall, a great restaurant, fantastic atmosphere and friendly owners and staff. Could not Finsbury a fault.

Look forward to another meal soon.

4  Thank MrPodge
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Come back from holiday craving Indian food ,the food and service superb as usuall .The jhall massalla hit the spot keep up the good work lads.

3  Thank shifty1322
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Chicken was rubbery, no flavour in the Currys or garlic bread, and was cold. So I would not recommend as take out.

1  Thank Mandy C
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We have eaten at the Shabab many times over the past 8 or so years. Our friends live in Cannock and often have a takeaway, delivery or actually eat in the restaurant. As regular customers we considered we had a good relationship with the owner and staff and have always praised the restaurant, staff and food.

This weekend we ordered a delivery. This was a sizeable order : starters, mains, sundries, popadoms , naans and so on. We were advised the delivery would be approx 30 minutes.
After an hour and 15 minutes I called to see whether there had been a mix up. The manager was very abrupt and told me it was in its way. I put his bluntness down to perhaps being busy. 20 minutes later our order arrived. The order was stone cold apart from the curries which were, at best, almost warm, we were also missing one curry and 2 naans.
I called the Shabab and the waiter who answered the call said I was lying as the food would have been hot and the order complete.
I said I was not lying and wished to speak to the owner. He put the phone down.
My husband called back and asked to speak to the owner. The owner was so rude to him. He told my husband that if he wasn’t happy to put it all into the microwave, eat it and never use them again. He said he was sick of people moaning and wanting refunds (we requested a refund for the missed items). He said he didn’t need customers like us and told us not to go back again.
We were speechless. I had previously heard negative comments about the Shabab but had always been happy with them. Not anymore. My goodness, how despicable. People need to know about this restaurant.

3  Thank allypallly