Stayed at the Dorado Beach for 1 week at the beginning of October. We had a room on the 7th floor overlooking the pool and the sea. Pool area is well kept and there was usually free sun loungers, the hotel is supposed to be very strict on reserving sun loungers however this standard has slipt, many towels on sun loungers all day and no one using them! Solarium on the roof is fab as it is always quiet, could do with a proper pool (jacuzzi on roof) and maybe a small bar but still good.
Food is of a good standard, both in the restuarant and pool bar, always something for everyone. Local and branded spirits on offer. Bottled wine available also and I must say its the best AI wine I have had!
Spa in the basement is fantastic!
My ONLY grumble is that there is no air-con in the rooms, when we were there it was 29 degrees at night time, no breeze and the room was stifling hot! I don't think I had 1 decent nights sleep the whole week. Infact on the last night I slept on the sofa bed in the lounge area with the balcony door open just to get some air! Also if you leave the windows open above the bed its very noisey during the night.
So all in all its a fab hotel with only one (major) downside, would I go back?? Probably not, unless they got air-con and then I'd be back in a minute!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Dorado Beach & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorado Beach Aparthotel Hotel Arguineguin
- Aparthotel Dorado Beach Arguineguin
- Aparthotel Dorado Beach Hotel Arguineguin
- Hotel Dorado Beach & Spa Arguineguin, Gran Canaria