We found the apartment to be clean and tidy and bright with good decoration and clean towels upon arrival. The pool was fantastic,(we paid extra for it to be heated, which was worth the extra) and the outside seating area was very good with a pretty good barbecue although the Fuerteventura winds made it a bit of a challenge to use.
some maintenance is needed in areas, such as shower enclosure didn't seal properly which made a slippery tiled floor when wet, the sun loungers had an issue with the support bolts falling out and the kettle lid wouldn't close but they aren't huge issues and shouldn't put you off. Any way i reported them to the agents (who are excellent) and assured me they would take care of the faults. so hopefully they'll be fixed by the time you take your holiday there ;)
The location of the apartment is pretty good but its probably ideal to hire a car as its a fair distance to the main center of Corralejo but there is a very nice little shopping area a short distance up the road with some good bars and restaurants and a good supermarket. To the right we are on the edge of the national park and a short drive to the best beaches with huge expanses of sand dunes
If you like great views from your apartment and its important to you, you might want to overlook this one as there is a half built hotel across the main road which isn't pretty at all, and the road can be a little intrusive if you aren't used to road traffic noise. We live on a main road so it didn't bother us at all and after the initial first glance of the half built hotel we paid no more attention to it. in fact it became quite useful as a land mark to get our bearings when walking back from a taverna of an evening!
Overall I'd recommend this apartment, there were 6 of us staying (4 adults 2 kids) we didn't feel over crowded the beds are extremely comfortable its bright, comfortable and the location was good. And we all had a great holiday!
Hope this review helps.
1. Building work next door woke us abruptly @8am every morning, should have been notified of this prior to arrival as the work had obviously been going on for a while.
2. Tried our hardest not to let it spoil our break but the road noise was just as annoying at times and this is always goin to be there.
3. No Baths, 2 showers which were a joke, more often no water than able to shower, seemingly a common problem in the area a pump required to maintain pressure.
4. No ceiling fans and the road noise made it impossible to leave the windows open as the traffic noise goes right through the night. Double bedroom was especially oven like.
5. Not even as much as a bottle of water in the apartment, not the standard we are used to when renting. (Last year had everything we would need for the first day including beach towels).
Pros - Nice modern apt, nice pool area (to look at).
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
The villa is amazing, we enjoyed as a children. Fuerteventura always is a good idea. Badel was very clean and the vacanzy collection team was very attentive with us. Thanks you