“Perfect!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
lounge new furniture added see all photos
dining area fully fitted kitchen washer microwave full fridge freezer
 oven and hob
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
dining area
fully fitted kitchen washer microwave full fridge freezer
 oven and hob
double bedroom with fans and aircon 42' tv with netflicks
bathroom with large full walk in shower
balcony area all day sun perfect for drying washing
view to dining area with serving hatch for dinner parties
living room 60 ' tv with net flicks plus loads of English
Italian Spanish tv channels
new reclining chair perfect
if your having trouble getting up like me
bed room fans plus aircon
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Geraldine...
Central scoland
“Perfect!!!”
Reviewed 11 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Great apartment it had all we needed. Location was excellent with shops and supermarkets so close. The aircon was excellent probably the best we had. Huge tv in living room with lots of channels which was superb. Kitchen was great everything we needed available but we tended to eat out mostly. The bed was super comfy, we slept so well probably the best ever on a holiday. Powerful large shower which was great too. Lots of lovely places to eat nearby. Sandra the manager was a great help with good communication. It was ideal for us especially getting a great sleep. The sofa in living room was super comfy too. Thanks for a great stay...

28 Aug 2018
thankyou we have just put some more furniture and redecorated hopefully to make your stay even more enjoyable hope to see you again in the future once again thankyou
babsv96
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Nice well equipped apartment in a great location”
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I really enjoyed my stay here and Sandra who showed me around was very helpful. The apartment is in a fabulous location near to the beach , music square and plenty of shops and bars/restaurants.
The apartment was well-equipped and very comfortable. My only quibble was that the UK TV and music was not quite as advertised. As I travelled alone and didn't always go out in the evening the TV and music player was fairly important to me, but the CD player wouldn't load , and the UK TV channels only stayed on for around 3 or 4 minutes before having to be re loaded which made viewing very disjointed. I feel that if this can't be rectified it should be removed from the apartment description.
However, I would happily stay again now that I am aware of this ,as everything else was brilliant. Thank you

Your age range 50-64
20 Jul 2017
I am very pleased that you enjoyed the apartment, I am sorry to hear the problem that you had with the TV, I was not aware that there was a problem, otherwise I would have sorted a solution, but now that I am aware I will certainly look to rectify the problem. many thanks for you kind words about the apartment and look forward to seeing you again. many thanks Sandra
Saltay
Altrincham, United Kingdom
“Good location and all the home comforts”
Reviewed 17 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Enjoyed a lovely weeks stay at this apartment. I slept so well in the lovely comfy bed! The apartment had everything you need for a comfortable stay, great that it has wifi and British TV channels, my other half can't go anywhere without TV!
If I could change anything it would be the tiny balcony and view from it, but on the plus side I dried all my washing in no time. Would definitely stay again.

20 May 2017
Thank you very much for your lovely review. We realise that the balcony is not very big, which is why we go all out to make your stay a comfortable one. Look forward to seeing you again.
Best Wishes
Sandra
Rotherham
Reviewed 26 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

2 May 2017
Thank you very much for your very kind review of our apartment, hope to see you both again? best Wishes Sandra
501charma...
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Perfect apartment!”
Reviewed 24 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

Great location in Old Town Corralejo, close to restaurants, bars, shops and beach. Had everything you would need including the most comfortable bed I have slept on! Felt very safe and secure with entryphone system. Peaceful area of town. Shutters on windows were good as made bedroom nice and dark for sleeping. Had 3 ceiling fans. Kitchen was well equipped. Nice spacious shower. Two huge flat screen tv's with lots of English speaking channels, also Netflix. Very nice, friendly person met us to show us round apartment.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
25 May 2016
Dear Charmaine.
Thank you very much for your very lovely recommendation, it makes things worth while and appreciated, hope to see you both again soon.
Many thanks Sandra
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing