“perfect for a relaxing stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Barbequee back patio with views to the fire mountain and and splendid gardaen with canarian plants.
Lobos Island view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
jansamc
Canonbie, United Kingdom
“perfect for a relaxing stay”
Reviewed 4 February 2015 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

I don't usually do reviews...when I find a gem I like to keep it to myself!!, but joking aside I was so surprised to read a negative review, I felt I had to reciprocate...My husband and I stayed here for 5 weeks in Sept past, (and are due to stay for the same length of time next month). My husband is confined to a wheelchair, so accommodation can be very tricky for us, but our first impression was wow!!...... the apartment is first of all spacious, and both patios make an extension to the total living area, especially the poolside one which is nicely furnished with comfortable rattan seating and table...perfect for relaxing with a glass of wine.. when we arrived we were warmly greeted by Maria, who had kindly left us a few groceries, as we had a late flight, and that welcome set us up for our whole stay.......The apartment is as Maria has stated below...immaculately clean,very well appointed, and very comfortable.....I would say more a home than a holiday rental property..which is exactly right as it is Maria's second home, and the modern décor and attention to detail is first class throughout the apartment with quality furnishings and appliances....and the beds....wonderfully comfortable, and difficult to leave in the morning!! We had everything we needed, even free wi-fi, and a barbeque . The complex is very quiet, and we found the people were friendly and helpful, especially our neighbours Paulo and Lara.. We liked that we were just a walk (push) away from the Mercadona supermarket and it was no trouble to wander downtown when we could tear ourselves away from the sun loungers. there is a bakery, café, and restaurants a few minutes walk away.... a taxi rank is situated there too, should you not want to walk anywhere. Corralejo is mostly on the level and it is great for the wheelchair to get around. We would not hesitate to recommend this apartment to anyone, and believe me when I say....it is definitely not "just average", can't wait to return next month..........

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the patios
Liked least: lack of a fan
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
8 Feb 2015
My Dear Janice,
i new you will be upset to read a bad review and there it is,your answer to it!
It think the person probably was confused with another please because our gem(i want you consider it it yours also)is worth to keep it in secret.But dont worry i have a good job now and i just goin to rent it to a crowd of regulars that appreciaty quality and share the love for my little house like you did.Thanks for jumping to defend me!We love you
Liv199
Vollen, Norway
“Average place”
Reviewed 19 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

The complex was ok, but the flat was not cozy. Far away from everything. You need a car for shopping.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
21 Jan 2015
Dear guest,
i really dont know what to say,.If a newlly refurbish appartment with two plasma tv,latex matresees,minimalistic kitchen and bathromm,leather white reclinable sofa,new pilows feathers duves,100%cotton 8 bed sets and new towels to choose,authentic ratan pieces of furniture at aintimate chill out,doble glazing and shuters at windows,volcanic stone patio floors,a private 50 megas internet,lightning at both patios,a own beautifull ficus and a selection of gorgeus tropical plants and cactus,a fully equiped kitchen,with washin machine,dish washer,giant frigo,oven,microwave,a selection of tableweare and a furniture choosen from different antics shop from all aroun spain...is just average for you...i am really sorry.But i swear that i have not idea of how could i have please you.The main supermarket is 4 mintes up the road and they do home delivery.A taxi downtown is just three euros and on exchange you enjoy the pace and quiet of living in the middle of a natural park overviewing the turquoise see at Lobo and Lanzarote Islad...Maybe it was just to modern o different for you?Thank god all the other reviews are fair ,otherwise i would be devastated by such lack of appreciation.I am in shock...maybe you are talking about the other propety yo were staying and got confused...I am perplex..
Bushykirw...
Dublin, Ireland
“OMG (oh my goodness) what a treasure we found!”
Reviewed 11 September 2014 for a stay in July 2014

2 adults and 2 children (7years & 10 years)
Firstly apologies for taking so long to comment Maria, we have been busy since outer return
We stayed in this beautiful home from home from late July (14) for 16 nights. What a beautiful home! It had everything that we needed and was spotless. The interior is so welcoming and has both a front and back patio area. The pool side patio had sun until around 5pm but you could move out to the front area for some later sun. The poolside patio is extremely comfortable with lovely furnishing (see photo) and soft lighting for the evening and a little oasis of plants. The pool is right in front of your gate and has a child safety lock preventing smaller children getting in or our without adult supervision. This complex was so "quiet & peaceful" and considering we visited in high season, I was indeed very surprised at how quite it was.
Location: We would estimate that the walk time down to the town centre was about 15 mins. If you enjoy walking this would be ideal for you. However, there is a taxi rank 5 mins down the road which will only cost around 3euro to the centre. If you want to avoid the hussle and bustle of the centre, there is a nice and good value cafe with an extensive menu also 5 mins walk away (beside taxi rank) called Tiffany's. The food was excellent and the staff very friendly, welcoming and accommodating (especially good with picky children!). There are also 2 bars and a lovely coffee shop with cakes and bread to die for. Oh and they also sell cooked chickens yum!!
The owner: I was very lucky to have meet Maria and her family in person while we were there. Maria is such a "character" and we enjoyed her company soo much, we felt like she was a long time friend. Maria was so approachable and would do anything to ensure you stay is nothing but perfect!!!
All in all we loved this home from home, and would absolutely stay again and again.
Note: Although entirely out of Maria's control, I would highlight that there are some very rough footpaths, so ladies with high heels bring your flats in the bag for the initial walk .

This accommodation comes highly recommended, from Ireland with love

Michelle & Darin
Lucan
Dublin

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
21 Sep 2014
My dear Michelle,
when i saw you at the porch with your family it really looked like the place was yours....it made me so happy.
You know that you have a second home in Corralejo.
Meetting you and your husband was one of the peaks of this summer.
And i know we will keep in touch forever.
That was a true conection!
You are and amazing woman.
Love.
Maria
LindsayRo...
manchester
“Home from home”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

We have just returned from a well needed break, in this fabulous apartment. Far enough away from the center to be quiet but near enough to walk, taxi only 3 - 4 euros if you dont like to walk.
The holiday was fantastic from start to finish, the accommodation is wonderful the envy of all the surrounding neighbours, It is truly home from home there is everything you need, and the beds are so comfy I had to drag myself out of it most days.
Maria the owner is only an email away and is very quick to answer any questions or concerns.
The pool is a little chilly at first but once in it is amazing, not salt water either, only thing is there are no umbrellas so nowhere to shade, was not a problem for me, but my sister is very fair and burns with factor 50 on...
The Mercadona (supermarket like Asda/Tesco) is a 5/10 min walk away dependent how fast you can walk in heat, (turn left as you leave from the front) this sells everything so no need to stock up - Oh it is shut on a Sunday
The water park and center is 15 min walk in the opposite direction ( turn left when you leave the 2nd roundabout take a left (near Tiffany) and then right at next round about then straight on).
We absolutely loved it and have made lots of friends will definitely be coming back next year if not sooner.
The only thing that was missing were beach towels and an information pack with a map, we got a bit lost on the first few days trying to locate the center although saying that we could have just jumped in a taxi.
Overall a very nice place i would highly recommend it, this was my first visit to the island thoroughly enjoyable, I can't wait to go back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
23 Aug 2014
Dear Lisa,
thank you very much for such a nice review!
I would love to have you back soon,
Ah,the big grey towels where boutgh for the beach...but is true that maybe they are to nice to throw them in the sand!
I will buy something more appropiate.
Big kiss
Martinada...
London, United Kingdom
“Home from home with the added value of the sun and a large pool”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Thank you Maria for the loan of your wonderful home, found it to be relaxing and all you could want in a holiday home really nice pool and lovely sun trap of a garden to worship the sun. It was our first time at this resort and found the beaches are to die for, and restaurants and cocktails wonderful indeed a great location for a family or couple. The only thing I could recommend for the apartment would be to at lease have fans or better still air con as can get hot in the dead of the night for sleeping but that's just my opinion. Apart from this its truly a wonderful apartment great pool great loction, just a short taxi away 3 to 4 euro or a 15 to 20 minutes walk to town large supermarket 7 minutes walk up the road. If you are looking for a nice apartment tastefully decorated I recommend you book. Yes we would stay here again very chilled and relaxing.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
2 Aug 2014
Dear Martin
for me was a honour to have you as a guest.
I know you felt like a home because you treated the property like if it was yours.I am the one that has to recomend you as a great person to have...
Like a friend...hope to have you back soon.
Thousand thanks.
Big hug-
Maria
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing