“Best budget Spanish All inclusive I have been to.”

Oasis Papagayo Sport & Family
Ranked #29 of 45 Hotels in Corralejo
Leek, United Kingdom
“Best budget Spanish All inclusive I have been to.”
Reviewed 29 February 2012

The title says it all, yes you can do things a little better in some places but overall we we're very impressed. Rooms spacious, food excellent which I haven't said before about Spanish all inclusive, even the beer and wine was good, really. 5 pools and a hot tub. entertainment was great for tots, and thats all to be fair, but all we needed. An easy stroll into town, about the same to be beach. I would highly reccomend and hope to go again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Mike J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (220)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Cheshunt
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Excellent value for money. Food very nice, very varied and hot. Especially good if vegetarian as lots of non- meat dishes. Staff nice, all very clean and tidy- rooms very nice. Would not hesitate to return or recommend.

2 Thank gillypmaldives
Blackpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 February 2012

After reading the bad reviews for this hotel we were very worried about what we were going to get. We spent 11 nights All Inclusive at Oasis Papagayo. We had a fantastic time, the food was excellent, well cooked and very tasty and so much to choose from, loads of fresh fruit and salads, fish, beef, chicken, the choice was great, it was constantly being topped up and was hot,over the 11 nights we ate there I didnt notice the food being repeated, it was some thing different every night, we never went hungry! Did not see a single cockroach! The catering staff were really friendly all the time and constantly cleaning around the serving areas and tables, in fact we were very impressed with how hard they worked.
The pools (all 6 of them!) were lovely and clean, loads of sun loungers( never had any trouble getting a good spot round the pools) I loved the out door jacuzzi which was heated, very relaxing! One pool was heated but the others were much too cold, that was because it was winter. The staff were very friendly and helpful. the whole complex was well maintained and clean, lovely palm trees and greenery all around the complex.
Our apartment was very spacious and clean, great shower,huge bathroom with hair dryer, furniture was basic but didnt bother us at all, cleaners came in 5 times a week, with clean towels etc. We had a lovely sunny balcony, with a patio set and a sun lounger.
The entertainment at night was great for families, my 4 yr old daughter loved it and made lots of friends, the entertainment team worked very hard making sure everyone had a fun night. If im honest though I think I would have got fed up with the entertainment if I didnt have children with me and the bar area could really do with a make over but we still enjoyed it in there.
The hotels kids club was fantastic, my daughter begged every day to go to it! The only down side was that we did not get out as much as we had planned to, due to the hotel being so good, we spent most of the time there! we found it very relaxing. We would most defiantly go back again and would recommend this hotel to anyone.
The dunes beach was fantastic, great little beach bar and the beach its self was beautiful, clear water with lovely waves and white sand, very clean. You can get the bus from outside the hotel which runs every 30 mins, 2 adults and a child cost 2.40 euros.
All in all we had a great time and was sad to leave, we were very impressed with the place and I would rate it as a very good 3 star and to be honest it wouldnt take much to make it 4 star! I would advise people to go with an open mind, take the bad reviews with a pinch of salt and have a great holiday, we did!

Room Tip: Pick a first floor apartment if you have small children because the ground floor terrace are not con...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Dawnwb
Southern England
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Had a fabulous time even though it was January. Can't understand why it has such bad reviews from some people. There was a good choice of food.. hot and cold.. but the desserts were boring. The pool was not heated but we went in and had it to ourselves as no one else was daft enough to go in! Entertainment in the evenings were hit and miss!!!! Bowling was unbelievable!!!! I am sure the lanes are not level! But we had a great time.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank RorysRavers
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I quite liked this place. The grounds are huge and well looked after each day by staff.

We had a 2 bedroom apartment, which consisted of a kitchen, sitting area, big toilet and shower and the 2 bedrooms.

I think they had four pools, but I only used one once. Was descent enough.

Only thing I didn't like was they would only ever have one person on reception, although they were friendly, it was slow moving if there was a queue and all you wanted to do was to collect a key

The location is a short walk from the town, but you can take a taxi for about 3.50 euro.

• Stayed February 2012