Ses Cases de Fetget(Son Servera)(Great Value!)
USD 315
USD 262
Finca Son Gener(Son Servera)
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Pula Golf Resort(Son Servera)
TripAdvisor
Finca Can Duvai(Son Servera)
TripAdvisor
El Encinar de Arta(Son Servera)
  • Pool
That's Me(Son Servera)
Ca S'Hereu(Son Servera)
Hotel La Nina(Son Servera)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool barstandard suiteroom was lovely overlookingthemed buffet nightscocktail nightsteam rooman absolute credit to the hotelmain restaurantprivate taxi transferlarge bathroombedroom areachilled holidaymain roadall inclusive deala nice relaxing holidaystaff worked very hardcala bona
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Although we thought we,d booked a twin room we got a large 4 poster and the hotel upgraded up to a villa at no extra cost.2 bedrooms and bathrooms very spacious.No disabled access anywhere and on a hill so beware anyone who has mobility issues.
Mosquitoes a definite problem.I escaped them but my wife got 5 bites despite plastering Deet on and having plug in defence in the room.
Taxi transfer a must as bus took 2 hours.Jet 2 performed badly as we met people who came with Thomson and Thomas Cook who got a taxi.We paid 80euros rather than spoil our last night to get picked 5 hours before or flight was due to leave.
Very remote.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ray W
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

First holiday I have done alone and couldn’t have picked a better hotel.

The hotel is on a hill so beware there are steps.

Went with Thomas cook so a private taxi transfer to the hotel. About 45 min.

Got there before could check in so recommend if you are there early take a change of clothes so can get straight to the pool.

Wasn’t overly busy and felt very safe. Had no problem leaving my stuff on the lounger whilst went for a swim or to the bar.

Recommend booking any spa treatments straight away as they were busy. The spa overall has the basic hot tub, steam room, sauna and pool. Was never that busy. Also had a basic gym which again most the time I was the only one in there.

Treatments were not too costly. About what I would pay at home about 30 Euro for a massage. They did do some deals as well.

Never done all inclusive before. Expected something along the lines of wristbands and buffet self serve style but couldn’t be more surprised. Wide selection of food to choose from at the pool bar and then for dinner you had about 5 starters and 5 mains to pick from. Two nights they did have a buffet and breakfast was buffet. Even a fussy eater like me found something to eat.

Drinks again were a wide selection. Cocktails and cava were all included.

Taxi to calla Millor was just under 10 Euro and took about 15 minutes. Worth a trip for a day out.

Rooms were large and well equipped. Air con and a very comfy bed.

Hotel is on a main road but you didn’t really notice it.

Staff are really polite and helpful. Can’t recommend the hotel enough. Yes it may need a little tidying up in the spa but nothing major. Already booking to go back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Romie10
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Private Taxi transfer that Thomas Cook arranged from airport took about an hour.

Check in was very easy, everybody polite and efficient. Room was nice and spacious and very clean, clean towels every day. Kettle in the room to make tea/coffee also a coffee machine but please be aware you have to pay for the pods. Fridge and a safe in room at no extra cost.

No wristbands here you tell them your room number when ordering

Breakfast was always a variety of things on the buffet or just ask the waiter for eggs how you like them, the omelette was always perfect. Fruit is very nice all the time. Always a wait for the coffee machine though.

Lunch at the pool bar was great and huge portions so beware.

Evening meal gents have to wear trousers but can have open toes shoes, the a la carte is not to everyone's taste but that's all you get a choice of starter main and dessert, all very nice.

Evening entertainment was only odd nights and didn't finish late.

You can hire bikes (15 euro a day each) and go onto the bike trail at the back of the hotel, great fun, hard work but great fun.

The spa was a bit poorly run, you can use the steam room, sauna and jaccuzi anytime for free when its open but thats only if they bother to turn them on. The indoor pool is nice too. if you want a treatment i suggest you book it as soon as you arrive as they never seem to be able to fit you in.

The local towns are a taxi ride away if you want a few hours out, well worth it though.

Whilst we were staying at the hotel it was my husbands birthday, we had a few cards in the room and on the evening of his birthday there was a knock at the door and the hotel had sent us a complimentary bottle of Cava to celebrate. What a thoughtful and unexpected treat this was. Its the little things that make all the difference.

All in all a nice relaxing holiday. Would recommend.

2  Thank Julie D
Reviewed 20 September 2017

A great week at this place in early September on a Thomson AI package. Decided to give it a rare Excellent! Wanted a relaxing time in the sun in a good class establishment, and got just that. Very nice food, well presented and managed - great that it's a la carte and expectations to dress for dinner. Apartment was quirky on 3 levels. Good air con. Spacious and very clean. Quirky pool design also. Just one note of concern on health and safety with access to pools. Wouldn't suite people with walking difficulties, also some uneven steps on site. Also not a place for children (faculties and food) though there were a few there. Would visit again.

Room Tip: Most good we suspect. Steps involved
Reviewed 17 September 2017

My wife and I just spent a week at this hotel, which she found on the internet when looking for somewhere nice for a week's holiday. We didn't realise that Ryanair did holidays, but found a very good deal staying here on a half board basis. Positives: The room was lovely, most of the staff very friendly and helpful. The food was excellent. Our three course evening meal was just right and the breakfasts were excellent. Staff in the restaurant worked very hard to provide an efficient and friendly service. Things to improve: We had no guide by the phone as to what number to call for room service or reception, the safe was not user friendly and it took us 3 days to get someone to show us how to get it working. One of the barmen ignored me when I stood at one end of the bar waiting to get a drink and when he was free, told me that I should order at another place at the bar......why he couldn't have taken my order from where I was I don't know. Not good customer service in this area. That aside, we had a lovely holiday and the hotel was excellent value for money, although I would recommend hiring a car, unless yiu just wanted to chill out by the pool. I wanted to play golf, but it was expensive if you didnt have your own clubs, although it appeared that the smaller hotel next to the golf course did very good deals, so may consider this again if coming back for a long weekend.

Room Tip: Rooms I saw were not suitable for older or disabled people...lots of steps. Hotel more suited to couples.
1  Thank David A