Nicely situated right near the beach. There's also a lot of shops and restaurants surrounding the hotel which is very good. You can use the other Hipotels facilities, which is great for children as they enjoy the choice of pools. The family room was very spacious, but the air con was automatic - so it would not turn on unless the weather was above a certain temperature which was not helpful when we had children and babies with us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hipotels Mediterraneo Club is an ideal place for a holiday in Mallorca. Hipotels Mediterraneo Club enjoys the perfect location right next to sea and is surrounded by with magnificent gardens. Hipotels Mediterraneo Club offers views of the sea and Punta d'Amer, a protected nature reserve.Hipotels Mediterraneo Club apartments and studios are in buildings of two to three floors located just in front of the beautiful Sa Coma beach. Enjoy the ideal family holiday with our special entertainment programme for all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Hipotels Mediterraneo Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blau Mediterraneo Club Mallorca Hotel Sa Coma
- Blau Mediterraneo Hotel Mallorca
- Blau Mediterraneo Sa Coma
- Hipotels Mediterraneo Club Sa Coma, Majorca