Just back after an enjoyable 10 night stay at the Marfil Playa Hotel, set in the tranquil village of Sa Coma. The hotel itself is of a very high standard, very clean and well decorated throughout. The hotel staff were very attentive and the all inclusive bar service was excellent. The food was generally good and was always hot, although towards the latter end of the holiday, it did become a tad repetitive. Rooms, plenty big enough for families and were cleaned daily. The entertainment was very good and the kids entertainers were absolutely brilliant. I can see this hotel being a very popular choice for families and couples looking for a quiet holiday away from the fast pace of everyday life. I reserve a special mention to Roy & Boy who ran the kids club with such dedication and professionalism, also to all the bar staff who were fantastic, especially Javier, who doesn't like to see your glass empty! I must also mention the cleaners who kept the place looking spotless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to HIPOTELS Marfil Playa, a 4-star all-inclusive hotel in Sa Coma, Majorca with an indoor and outdoor pool and stunning views of the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hipotels Marfil Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hipotels Marfil Playa Hotel Sa Coma
- Hipotels Marfil Playa Sa Coma, Majorca