“The Bar to Eat and Drink in Sa coma”

Kenna's Irish Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 53 Restaurants in Sa Coma
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We visited Kenna's Bar nearly every evening during our weeks stay.
You can be sure of a friendly welcome, great service, lovely food well priced, loads of big screens showing all the sport you want to see.
There are tables inside the bar and some outside too.

Kenna's should be on your list of bars to visit on your trip to Sa coma,

2  Thank Richard T

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely welcome just popped in for a drink lovely place all ok didnt try the food but plenty of familes there nice spot

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

A great value for money bar which offered extensive drink and food menu with multiple screens showing the football.

1  Thank Kerryll G
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

We only stopped for drinks and a toilet stop in all honesty, but myself and my fella were really enjoying the music and the kids liked the little play room so decided to have food, and we were so glad we did! My partner had a burger which he loved, I had the New York chicken which was lovely! My youngest had sausage and mash kids meal, which was fairly small but just right for him (he's 5) and my eldest had the chicken curry, he said it was spicy but he really enjoyed it. The staff are nice and friendly. Would definitely recommend people who visit the area to go and eat here!

1  Thank Helen C
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Visited here Oct half term, eat here every evening as the food was lovely and fresh. I had sirloin steak that was lovely. The lasagne was hot and tasty and the burgers especially the Mexican was so good I had it twice. The staff are friendly and the service is quick. It’s a real find. Special mention to Stephanie for looking after us .

1  Thank April R