“Expensive lunch time drinks.....”
Review of Cafeteria Chambi

Cafeteria Chambi
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Porto Cristo
Reviewed 4 November 2017

We stopped off for drinks at lunch time after having walked around Porto Cristo. I ordered Sangria and my partner had "fresh" orange juice. My drink was very syrupy at the bottom of the glass and difficult to drink, my partner's orange juice wasn't freshly squeezed (concentrate) so she asked the waitress who assured us it was. Either way when we asked for the bill we got a shock - 14Euros for the two drinks!!! Unbelievable...

No, we don't recommend this cafe nor will be coming back.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We visit Majorca every year and we always have at least three lunches here. The staff welcome us like old friends and are just so lovely. Then there are the beers...tall ice cold heaven in a glass! The food all looks great but we have to have the tapas and can spend several hours sat people watching. The faces of children when presented with the most amazing ice creams or milk shakes are fabulous. Everyone takes pictures on their phones before tucking in. The staff can't do enough for you and bring extra's all the time to make you smile. I can't wait to go back next year.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and food is amazing its only a short walk from most hotels in the area and over looks the harbour, we visited twice whilst here as it was so nice and reasonably priced for its location. would go here again if visiting this area again.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Stopped here for a drink and a ice cream on a very hot day and got great service excellent ice creams and big jug of beer what could you want to cool off.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped for a quick snack with my family and I. The service was quick and the food was really good. The kids ate everything and could'nt wait for their delicious ice cream. They have a tremendous selection of flavours.