“Second visit this summer”
Review of Sa Gruta Nova

Sa Gruta Nova
Ranked #19 of 83 Restaurants in Porto Cristo
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Perfect for a special evening. Last visit a few years ago (good then aswell) until this summer. Food is lovely, portion size of carbs quite small but suits us. Waitress service very good. Manager very knowledgeable and welcoming.
Fabulous lady singer on recent visit ( Thursday).

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

My partner and I visited sa grunta nova after seeing it driving into sillot. From the moment we arrived the staff were so welcoming and friendly and I cannot believe how many languages they spoke!
The menu was full of amazing choices from a variety of different meats and tasted even better! It's the first time we have ever visited but will make sure we return each time we visit family here.
Thank you to the whole team for a perfect night

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I've been here for a New Year's Eve party but not just for a meal . The service was impeccable from the moment we arrived we were looked after . There were four of us and we all had different meals - all very well presented and prepared . I had sole in white wine one of us had lamb with honeyanother etc all good . We had two courses and drinks and it was not expensive €113 for fourf us ( also olives aoli bread etc ) I have to say the portions. Are not big but beautifully executed . On our second visit ( as in most restaurants on the island ) we were welcomed back even more warmly , and this time the desserts were magnificent !

Reviewed 18 September 2016

No trip to Mallorca is complete without a meal at Sa Gruta. From the moment you arrive to the moment you leave, you are well looked after by Daniel and his staff.

Often I have been with friends and I have never had a bad meal. There is plenty to choose from off the menu and is varies each year. I was disappointed this year to find the chocolate fondant was not in the dessert menu, as their fondant is one of the best I have tasted in the world.

This year I visited with friends and their children. The grill night menu was fantastic for the adults and the kids menu went down a treat with the kids.

Can't recommend this place enough n

1  Thank Bowsie_21
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

There are very few places in the world where you can visit time and again and have a magical experience every time but this really is one.

Superb location, beautifully presented, amazing (truly wonderful) food, friendly AND professional service and usually a live musician to truly top off a wonderful meal. It really is beyond comparison.

Visit and enjoy.