“Great food at last!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Loved this place we went 2 nights in a row. Food was great in comparison to many of the restaurants in Porto Cristo. Very accommodating for children. Just loved the feel / décor and manager was very pleasant.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This was one of the most romantic meals of the week. The ambience is perfect with a beautiful courtyard setting.
We had bread olives and garlic mayonnaise for starter which was excellent. My husband had the special T.bone veal main which again was superb. I had the grilled salmon which I found disappointing. It was overcooked and I couldn't taste the ginger which was part of the meal description.
The only thing that spoilt the ambience for me was people smoking. I know it is an outdoor area but it is still very enclosed and there are children also present.
Staff were all hard working and friendly which made for a special evening.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Really loved this place from the second I laid eyes on it and it did not disappoint. We were early on the ball and had already had breakfast so just had coffee's sitting outside the back. Service was second to none.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

The menu was limited, food fairly good quality but slightly pricey. Got to say I expected better we enjoyed it but wouldn't rush back.
Waitress was friendly.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We had a tasble for 6 persons which was in the patio garden which was very nice the staff were very good a little pricey . However they catered for all including Vegan dishes , if you like veal their steak meal is excellent.