“Mixed reviews ”
Review of Viceroy's

Viceroy's
Ranked #56 of 148 Restaurants in Palmanova
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: At Viceroy's we believe dining should be anticipated eagerly and enjoyed thoroughly, right down to that final crumb of a fabulous dessert. Our attitude towards life is a down-to-earth, "no worries" one. Our attitude towards food is another story altogether. It's a story about big, bold flavours, a story about quality, consistency and preparation. At Viceroy's it's all about quality.
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

The menu was quite varied. The food was quite tasty.

Only issue me an my partner had was..when we sat down an were given a menu we had to sort out little boy aswell eg high chair.
The menu was given to us, the waitress barely let you look at the menu before she came straight over.

Viceroy R, Director General at Viceroy's, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thanks for leaving a review, Faye. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us to improve our service. Thanks

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We visited twice in April it could not be bettered for a steak. We visited last night for dinner was disappointed my partner could not eat her steak it was so tough and chewy. I gave her some of my mixed grill which was ok. We asked for our bill and complained about the steak we got money of the bill and a sorry from the owner , but this did not make up for the disappointed of the meal .
Will not be back 50 plus euro's for a bad meal 2 drinks and 2 main coarses

Viceroy R, Propietario at Viceroy's, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. At Viceroy's we’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Regards

Reviewed 16 September 2017

This place did some of the best food we tasted all week. There fillet steak very nice also there chicken was nice. The kids enjoyed the kids meals and they seemed slot better quality than kids meals at other places.
Word of warning the price list dose not include tax so bear this in mind .

Thanks Neil! The team here at Viceroy's is thrilled to hear such good feedback. Hope to see the whole family again very soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

So we have waited all week to come for a nice meal for 2 saves it for our last night and decided to try here for a nice steak. Very disappointed I'm not one for leaving uncalled for feedback but this was very over priced pub grub oven cooked chips and rude staff. Wouldn't recommend at all €6.50 for onion rings!! And we came away hungry and very disappointed

Viceroy R, Propietario at Viceroy's, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. We wish you the best.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I'm glad I didn't look at the reviews before I visited Viceroys as I probably wouldn't have bothered. We came here for our first holiday meal and the food and wine was amazing! Brownie was so good! Loads of veggie choices too. We saved another visit for our last night and we weren't disappointed!

Viceroy R, Director General at Viceroy's, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

The team here at Viceroy's is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we’re proud to have one of the best brownies in Palmanova ;)