Review Highlights

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Alan S
Ipswich, United Kingdom
via mobile
new greens in immaculate conditions

Reviewed 3 January 2015
Matthias F
Palma de Mallorca, Spain

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Well worth a visit if you are in the area, not necessarily a long course but technically challenging. We a group of some fifty played the day after heavy rain and although buggies on paths it was a good golf experience. Club house facilities were more than adequate with friendly and attentive staff, good value for money.

PhilipS2757, Gerente at Majorca Royal Bendinat, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Alan

Thank you kindly for your review with your feedback. Great to hear you found the facilities here more than adequate and the staff all very friendly and attentive.
We hope to have you back again soon!
Regards
Real Golf Bendinat Team

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Wasn’t sure until the first Tee but played this course in 2006, called the previous day to book and was told no need as the course was very quiet.
On arrival, I payed to play 18 holes with a buggy,(please pay for the buggy, as the course is very steep and there are some distances between Greens and Tee’s)
I played the first 4 holes 1 over par which I was delighted with, however the 3 ball in front were very slow and the 1 ball behind me caught up so we decided to pair up, Christian from Denmark played off 2.3 handicap,I was playing off 12.
We eventually got through the 3 ball in front and continued to complete this tough test of Golf, the course was in fantastic condition and the Greens were very receptive( to the 3 ball in front, repair your pitch marks, I personally repaired pitch marks on the first 4 Holes whilst behind you, God knows how you left the remaining 14)?
Think about Club selection on every Tee, I got my Driver out twice and got penalised both times, hitting 5 and rescue Woods put you in far better positions which resulted in my 36 points!!!
Playing in temperatures of 38* 2 freezing pints of San Miguel and a Soda Water was welcomed in the Clubhouse afterwards, all and all a great day, fantastic course and great staff, this is a great test of Golf that must be played.

Philip S, Gerente at Majorca Royal Bendinat, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Hi Lawetoptravellers,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your day here at Real Golf Bendinat.
We appreciate that you thought the course was fantastic and also that the staff were great! :-)

We look forward to having you again soon
Regards
Golf Bendinat team

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Three of us arrived early for two rounds, paid for our pre-booked buggies and set off for a nice round. Lunch was served by one of the rudest bar staff I've met.

We set off for our second round when the Marshall drove up to us on the second tee and demanded an extra €45 for the buggies for the second round. We explained we would discuss the matter and settle when we got back, rather than on the course. He then followed us whilst speaking on the phone to the head honcho, who then arrived on the third tee demanding the money.

A phone call to Mallorca Golf Connection's John Little (the company we booked through) resulted in him telling us we needed to pay up or leave.

I've never been mugged on a Golf course before...

3  Thank Craig W
Reviewed 31 August 2015

Played here with 7 other golfers ( one a pro). The greens were the slowest I have ever played on. When I complained to the Marshall on the 8th he told me to come off and so we did. The pro at first would not see us even though the 2 ladies kept phoning him. He would not give us our money back and would not even give us 50% of the Buggy hire. I asked him to show us him putting on them and he refused A truly terrible experience

3  Thank Mark B
Reviewed 3 January 2015

the course was closed in July and August for complete green renovation and playing it now makes a great difference - I have not seen the course in such a good condition for a long time ! The winter offer for 2 with buggy at 145 Euros makes it worthwhile to play!

1  Thank Matthias F
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Had a fabulous time even though I was on a business trip. Hope to return in the new year with the family

Reviewed 18 June 2014

When we stumbled on this little beauty we saw the sign suggesting Private Members and when it to ask for directions to local restaurants. They insisted we stay and eat, and are we glad we did. Food amazing views again amazing, I say again as you are hard pushed to find a restaurant in Mallorca with no views. Not cheap but quality for the Tapas just out of this world. One of our waiters we thought might need a career change as a little miserable but others that also served us made up for his rudeness.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Very dissapointing visit , we should have realised when we arrived at 9.00am for breakfast and the resturant had no food that it was not going to be a good day.Tee's and fairways in some places were just dried dirt , after seeing the rusty tractor and exposed drianage pipes on the 2nd hole we realised we had made a big mistake Seems to me like once they had sold the apartments, they just decided not to spend any more money on the maintenance of the course .. we were due to have lunch there but just got in the car and headed for Son Gual GC instead which is where should have gone in the first place .. wont be back to Bendinat in a hurry I can aasure you

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Husband and brother in law played here twice during stay and were really impressed. First time was really organised but second time there was a discrepency over the time booked, our paperwork said 11.50 but the club had them booked in for 10.50 but this was resolved. They took leaflets and photos back to show fellow golfers at home.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

A group 8 of us have just retuned from playing this course having played it several times in the past and have always been very pleased. However! on this occasion the Tee's & Greens are in a very poor condition to the extent that they need re-laying. It's a shame beacause the layout is a good test of Golf. We will be giving it a miss for the next couple of years.