“Excellent tapas and service ”
Review of Olivia Cala Bona

Olivia Cala Bona
Ranked #14 of 70 Restaurants in Cala Bona
Price range: USD 3 - USD 25
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, View, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

2nd visit, good as the first. Both visits had bread alioli and olives and tapas for one between us. More than sufficient for the two of us. All washed down with a pint or two of local beer and finished off with coffee . Excellent would recommend

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Ate here after reading good reviews on trip advisor but I would only reccomended to avoid.
I ordered calamari as a starter and even said to the waiter it's not chewy is it and he assured me it was ok. Once eating it myself and my wife may as well have been eating rubber bands.
I had sirloin steak for main my wife had chicken kebab and daughter had chicken breast. All of this was just average and was at least edible.
We had no dessert or wine just a couple of beers. The bill came to €69 which I thought expensive for the quality of food.
I know us brits don't like to make a fuss and complain but I don't appreciated feeling ripped off so I brought it to the waiters attention I was not happy with the calamari and he did remove them from the bill which were €9 .
Will not be returning.

1  Thank greg b
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This is one of the best restaurants in Cala Bona! We have been visiting for 3 years and always make a few trips to this restaurant. The tapas is amazing! The service here is always top class and we will be returning again next year.

1  Thank shill2699
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

One of the best or , if not, the best restaurant in Cala Bona. The food is excellent for both kids and adults alike. Tapas is authentic and the food is all fresh. Service is fantastic and tight on the harbour too. A must visit if in Cala Bona or Cala Millor

1  Thank DecDunne
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Had dinner here and ordered the nachos at approximately €9, I thought being that price it would be a reasonable size as in the uk that amount of money would probably buy you a sharing size but it was tiny so sorry slightly disappointed.

1  Thank Happyholidayer8