We travelled here in September 2010 with our three daughters, all under 4. Apartments are spacious and very clean. Great pool which is set in a clean well laid out area. Kids pool with mini slides etc.
About 1/2 mile to the beech and main resort. Resort was a bit small and seemed predominantly German. We tended to drive to Alcudia most nights which is only a few miles away.
Hotel is quite pricey during peak season but end of Sept/October there are some great deals direct.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva Mallorca & SPA is the ideal solution for families and couples looking for a first-class holiday in the north of the island. This Aparthotel in Can Picafort has it all: modern facilities designed to offer maximum comfort; a fully equipped and refurbished Spa with sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi, indoor pool, aromatic showers and Scottish showers, a pebble pool and a massage service; large gardens and sun terrace with a general pool, a children’s pool with games and a Pirate Boat, and an exclusive chill-out pool with Balinese sunbeds; spectacular, spacious rooms with every amenity; buffet style and "a la carte" restaurants where you can enjoy the most varied and succulent cuisine. Above all, in Viva Mallorca & SPA guests are guaranteed top-notch service and a program of activities to suit the holidays of the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Expedia APAC and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Viva Mallorca & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Mallorca Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Viva Mallorca Aparthotel Hotel
- Viva Mallorca & Spa Ca'n Picafort, Majorca