“Outstanding food!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish, Grill
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

The best food in Cala Millor by a long way, for the quality I would expect to pay a lot more. Tried tapas, fish, meat dishes, & dessert - all of which were perfect. The service was friendly & a truly authentic Spanish experience. A must try!

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

We had the fillet steak for 2 it has to be one of the best meals we have ever had, the chef showed us our meat before he cooked it everything is clean and the waiter looked after us really well, wished we had found this gem earlier.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 10 June 2016

Well, nothing really impressive but maybe I didn't eat their speciality. Im not sure.
My husband had a pizza which was pretty standard, he enjoyed it but nothing really to remember.
I had their fish which was covered in tomatoes, onions, peppers and garlic on top and potatoes on the side and bottom.
Even though the topics were cooked lovely, I am not entirely sure why put them on top? As the fish was half raw, and when I mean raw, its raw raw... I am not really into raw fish, when fish is on the menu as "grilled" then I expect a thoroughly grilled fish, well done.
Well it wasn't and I was quite disappointed. It didn't taste of anything, quite bland. The raw part really put me off and I lost my appetite. The rest though was really nice. It would have been a really nice dish it was cooked properly. I could have asked for them to put it back in the over but I was just not really that hungry then.
The service is very good, something you would expect in Mallorca in many places. Very attentive, very polite.
I probably wouldn't go back again which is a shame as everyone was quite lovely.
I am sure they have other much more tasty food as they have good reviews. Its a matter of reading them and checking what they are best at and then just got for it.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 24 May 2016

When visiting Cala Millor you must give this restaurant a go. The place is amazing with the best meat, staff, atmosphere, location etc. Can't say a bad word about it. So good that the first night we had a salted sea bass, excellent and was so impressed we the other steak meals we see being served and cooked on the charcoal grill that we went back for a second visit and had the fillet steak for two, comes up on a hot stone, jacket potatoe and either salad or grilled veggies. The meat just melted in your mouth and all for 38 euros. If you like Rose wine, try the Twenty Twelve, a very nice, easy to drink (surprisingly it is 14.5 vol) wine and in a very fancy bottle. We visited this restaurant last year, but only for a drink and this year it has been expanded into a larger but very nice, cosy feeling place. This is going to be a regular from now on when visiting Cala Millor. Oh and the fig bisque is also to die for as a pud. You may like to skip the starters here, although lovely, with the size of the meat portions that come you, you really don't need a starter or maybe just go for bread and oli.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Waitress was rude and didn't hand us any menus upon request, we had to go and find some ourselves. The lunch menu wasn't the best and general service was 0/10.

The drinks wasn't the nicest for the price.

Feel let down after reading the reviews.

Date of visit: May 2016