“Awesome tapas”
Review of La Vendetta

La Vendetta
Ranked #58 of 129 Restaurants in Cala Millor
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Went here twice once in the evening and also for lunch. Every dish was fresh and cooked to perfection. Incredibly reasonable given prices in the area (7-8 tapas plus a round of drinks 35 euros). Top marks for service also

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Cachito sitting outside playing with his Bongos is a great scene setter with lots of sexy latin rhythms to go with your hot Patatas, Olives and Aioli Y Pan with a cool Rose for starters, in this atmospheric downstairs Bodega, don’t know what that means but it sounds good, tasty peppers padron, brave potatoes, (patatas bravas) superb ham with melon, and prawns in garlic, well presented and good service, at 27 Euros a bargain, give this one a go you’ll love it if you like a bit of tapas. Went twice and good both times.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Went to this restaurant thinking it was La Bodega which we visited 2 years ago but realised new name and new owners.
Still we stayed and had an enjoyable tapas of 6 dishes which were very tasty and we both really enjoyed it. Only slight negative is the meatballs were a little on the cold side but the waiter quickly had them warmed up and being homemade they were still delicious.

Would recommend.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

I wanted to try a tapas so after searching online for one near us with good ratings and that looked clean and taken care of I chose this one. We got there and I was put off, the street around it smelled bad and was run down looking, the place itself also seemed dirty. The placemats are woven plastic if I remember correctly, so there was dried sauce on both sides from previous customers, that hadn't been cleaned and settled into the weave. Then my daughters' drink came out and there were two ants in it, I just fished them out but with the dirty feeling of the sitting area and now this I really worried about the cleanliness of the kitchen and the handling and quality of the food. We ordered safely, no seafood, things like bread, cheeses, peppers, ect. When the food came out it was like a different restaurant, served on nice clean looking black slates, and the food was great! One of the better eating experiences we had while in Mallorca. Now I would like to try the seafood and other stuff wish we had a place like this near where we live. Great place, the owner just needs to work on front of house presentation ie: wiping down umbrella stands and other things, cleaning placemats, ect.

Reviewed 21 July 2018

Well We walked past this place for 3 nights and just got a little curious so decided to try it with our children. WOW..... We got there earlier in the evening and the staff were amazing, we were given a simple order slip to choose our tapas. Which in my book is an amazing idea as the customer is left to ponder the menu whilst they are getting your drinks!! We ordered 6 tapas between the 4 of us and me and my wife ordered a nice Rose wine. Drinks were in a timely fashion and we ordered our food. They arrived in a timely manner to our table and the presentation was amazing and the taste....WOW. We loved the food and was amazing value for money. The Wine was just over 10 Euros for a bottle and the Tapas ranged from 4-5 Euros. The live music was amazing and after just 90 minute we were ready to leave full and more than happy with our meal. We were actually that impressed we returned on our final night as well. Service was Excellent and Value for money was Excellent. 5 Stars.

Date of visit: June 2018