“Best steak ever”

Buffalo Steak House
Ranked #6 of 129 Restaurants in Cala Millor
Price range: USD 2 - USD 42
Description: We are closed for good. Thank you very much for coming.
Description: We are closed for good. Thank you very much for coming.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited here in Oct 2018 following a recommendation from our hotel Rep. We ate various items off the menu which were all delicious. The highlight was a ribeye steak which was comparable to the steak I had previous eaten in a visit to the Michelin starred Inn, The Red Lion in Chisenbury, Wiltshire. Just fabulous, nothing else to say.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I often read reviews before I give places a try and despite the (very few) bad ones, we called on our first night here in Cala Millie and WOW, I am glad we did! This review may sound like I have been 'put up to it' but as I explained to our hosts, Tomas and Tobias (Thomas' Son). I really only comment on the very, very good or the very,very bad...inbetween people can make their own minds up....this was very, very good...fantastic in fact. From the moment we sat down we were greeted with genuine hospitality with a humorous twist...knowlagable and helpful with decisions both Tomas and Tobias helped us with our decision of what to have and how to have it....they were spot on...I have never had a Rib Eye like it...a superb cutbof meat, 500g cooked to perfection and that is no easy feat. My wife is South African and a Rib Eye every weekend was her treat...she said she had never had one as good...if you like your steak, have this experience...a lovely place, great hosts and very possibly (and I would hope) most certainly, the best steak you'll have in a long time. The guys are passionate and proud and sincerely want you to enjoy everything about what they provide...if you want cheap, go somewhere cheap...if you want quality and experience one of the best steaks you have ever tasted, call in...they will give you a genuine warm welcome and take good care of you

1  Thank JAD1968
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Great food, great service and friendly staff. Ignore the moaners....this place is ace. Give it a go you won’t regret it.

1  Thank Baz M
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

We were greeted by a friendly waiter who was the owners son, and got a good feeling straight away.
They catered for kids aswell which was great for us with a young boy.
We had lovely starters of Chicken satay on scewers and calamari.
Mains were where it got really good. I had the bbq burger and it was really tasty. My wife had the filet Mingon and it was just superb. The meat was cooked to perfection as were the langoustines.
We didn’t have any deserts as we were stuffed!
What made the evening was the friendly atmosphere in the restaurant. The owner is a gent.
We will definitely be back next summer hopefully.

1  Thank Louis M
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

We came across this place by chance and so pleased we did. The service was exceptional! The steaks were as we asked and we didn’t have to wait for long at all. Reading the other reviews reviewed as ‘terrible’ what a bunch of moaners! The food was quality and I’d rather wait for an excellent steak (not that we did). Great father and son team! Danke!

1  Thank Mikoria