CLC Club La Costa World
Poseidon(Fuengirola)
  • Beachfront
Hotel Reyesol(Fuengirola)
1,190 results
All reviewsmarina del solsales pitchpromotional holidaysafari restauranton sitewashing machinetime sharesams pantrysunset barresort trainwelcome packsanta cruzsales presentationfree trainsan diego suitesfree weekself catering
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We spent most of our week at the pool as my 3 year old daughter loved it at Zachary's. The area surrounding the pool was spotless and lifeguard always on duty. I highly recommend taking part in the aqua salsa .
Highly recommend the lunch menu at Zachary's evening meal not do good . Cocktail happy hour good value. Down side you need a car there are also lots of stairs and it's a good 30 minute walk via the edge of the dual carriage way to get to a decent beach .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Denise O
CLCWorld, Guest Relations Manager at CLC Club La Costa World, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Denise O,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am pleased you and your family enjoyed yourselves. It concerns me that you say the nearest beach was a 30-minute walk away. The closest beaches are just a few minutes´ distance. They are what I´d describe as cove beaches but if you´re looking for larger stretches of sand, with chiringuitos etc, then I´d recommend Fuengirola. I hope that next time you come you will raise this with my staff who will be happy to direct you to beaches which are just across the road from the resort.
We do recommend that guests hire a car as there are so many great places to visit in the area, especially if you have a youngster.

Regards,

Resort Manager, CLC Club La Costa World.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

excellent place for a holiday.well maintained.clean apartments. found the staff efficient and helpful.. only downside is it's located on hills so any one that has difficulty getting around either hire a car or best pick another location..but.apart from that it's very very good

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank griffmac

Dear griffmac,

Thank you for letting us know you had such an enjoyable time. This is always good to hear. Our resort is built on undulating hillside (that does reveal amazing views of the Mediterranean) but we do draw this to the attention of guests as we recognise this is a consideration for those with limited mobility. We do though have a fun resort train which provides free transport around the entire resort.

All the best,

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Massive complex with various styles .we had a 1 bed apparent with a sea view.
It is some way out of Fuengeloa
Be prepared to walk but there is a Train to get around the complex.
Fully fitted kitchen 2 showers and a bath. Twin sinks and a separate shower room and Toilet
Large Balcony with Sea View
Highly Recommended

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Keith P

Dear Keith P,

Many thanks for your review. It is pleasing to see you’ve put Highly Recommended.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I have stayed at the CLC Sunningdale in Tenerife a couple of times and really loved it so thought I would try another CLC and made an enquiry. I was offered a promotional discounted week and advised I would need to attend a members meeting. I was then hounded for my flight details even through I was booking nearly 12 months in advance and it was indicated the deal would not be available unless I provided the flight details.
We arrived at 10am and our room was eventually ready at 4. We were driven round and the porters walked us to our room. I was travelling with my 12 yr old son and was allocated a studio apartment. It was more like a prison cell. The living quarters were adequate, the kitchen was old fashioned but clean. The bedroom was awful, a tiny dark room with two really small single beds in.
We had no balcony and were expected to dry clothes in a "communal" walkway area where each apartment had a table, chairs and a clothes rack. Most nights, I came home to fine 4 men playing cards on my table. My apartment was the very end one and very secluded. The bathroom was basic with no bath and a manky shower!
The pool was small and very busy. Zacary's would only let you eat inside away from the pool and not on the table and chairs overlooking the pool.
We went to our meeting which was fine, a very fine tuned affair where we were shown what we could buy into - beautiful apartments, pools and restaurants a world apart from what we were staying in - I pointed out I didn't feel it was a good sales pitch to put me in the worst room possible and he said all the good properties were for the Members.
The meeting lasted 4 hours whereby they wanted over £40K in buying a fraction, interest and maintenance fees over 15 years (not including flights or spends) to get a bit back at the end of the term. I politely said thanks but no thanks!

Room Tip: Do not accept a studio apartment!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank LuceAR

Dear LuceAR,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I’m disappointed to learn your experience did not meet your expectations. Your comments are useful to us and we will take them on board as we strive to achieve the highest levels of guest satisfaction.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We had signed up to CLC for our family holidays and had to come here first before we could travel in other locations around the world so we were seeing it as a duty rather than a holiday but we were pleasantly surprised. We had a lovely large apartment with a balcony we ate out on every day, and a jacuzzi we made use of every evening.
We were very near the Safari restaurant which had excellent food so we went there a couple of times.
The land train takes you all over the resort and to a tunnel that leads out onto the beach.
The town and really cheap restaurants are just a short walk from there.
We used the train to get to Malaga for the day which was cheap and clean and nice.
And we went on an organised day trip so there was plenty to do.
In between we sunbathed by the pools or on the beach.
Great holiday and much nicer than we had imagined.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank NicciBonfanti

Dear NicciBonfanti,

I’m delighted to read that you and your family had such an enjoyable time with us. It is always a pleasure to hear how much our guests enjoyed themselves.

All the best, and we hope to see you again soon,