We stayed in a beautiful 2 storey town house for £100 which was excellent and contained a downstairs kitchen and living room with all mod cons. Beautiful bedrooms, bathroom and views with towels and a lovely big bed. However the complex is just not for us, we found it very English and that's not what we come to Spain for. Zachary's food was not great, very little taste and obviously all bought in. Some of the staff were lovely Eg. Waiters, reception, porters but the managers in Zachary's I assume..... Red tops were disinterested and off hand. English "cheesy" music constantly Eg UK butlins, benidorm esk. As I say this may suit some people but not us.
We attended the presentation with the sales staff and had the full breakfast which was delicious. You need to allow around 4-5hours in which time they will explain all the ins/outs of their points fraction scheme. To be honest at £145 per month and +700 for maintenance we found it was a little expensive for what you get and we would never spend that much. Plus you have to sign up for a minimum of 10 years then add on the 11.9%interest makes it an expensive amount for a holiday every year. As I said for the £100 for the week it is a cheap holiday and the sales guys were not pushy, once we said we were not interested we were not pushed and never bothered again so it was great for that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified by BSI (Resort Management services) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your CLC Club La Costa World reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club La Costa At Sierra Marina Hotel Mijas
- CLC Club La Costa World Mijas, Spain - Costa Del Sol