“Intriguing and delicious”
Review of Greenhouse Kitchen

Greenhouse Kitchen
Ranked #35 of 829 Restaurants in Norfolk
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Fresh ingredients in interesting combinations. Huge portions served in wooden bowls. We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

This place came highly recommend by a friend who lives on Granby and eats here multiple times of week and she didn't let me down. I ordered the everything and the kitchen sink with tzatziki dressing and it was amazing. All the ingredients were fresh, flavorful, and absolute perfection. And I don't even really care for salad. The price is a little steep for a salad but they are incredibly filling and worth it.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

This place was a pleasant surprise, wish I knew about it 3 years ago when we moved here. We ordered the taste of the day, a flat bread with black beans and a radish chutney, it was very good. We arrived at 1140am, the soup was not yet ready and two of the dishes sold out. My husband had the Santra that was salad with salmon, the salmon was lovely. I had the sweet and spicy, which had chicken, it was ok. Love that they put the dressings(all made in the restaurant ) on the side and there was plenty. The service not so great. My husband ordered a beer and it arrived as we were almost done with our meal, he really did not want it anymore but was told we would be charged for it anyway. They have 3 tables outside wish there were more. Would go back again, just hope not to get the same waitress as she was extremely slow

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Went to lunch with several friends and I didn't have any expectations for The Greenhouse. I was very pleasantly surprised by how much I loved this charming little Norfolk spot. We sat downstairs and first had some Mexican corn appetizer that was so good. I thoroughly savored the Ohana tuna salad entree, with the beautiful raw tuna and savory homemade croutons and some added avocado, along with perfectly fresh greens and mango if I remember correctly. I would say this was without a doubt one of the best salads I have ever eaten anywhere. Can't wait to go back and try another salad if I can force myself not to get the same thing again.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent salad with delicious toppings and A lovely bread platter to start. I'd go back
I would recommend