“Excellent wine and food”
Review of Press 626 Wine Bar

Press 626 Wine Bar
Ranked #17 of 795 Restaurants in Norfolk
Price range: USD 6 - USD 25
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A boutique restaurant and wine bar focused on creating a one of a kind experience through superlative wine and food programs, eclectic design, and unparalleled service with a sense of Southern hospitality. 2017 Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence Voted best Grilled Cheese in the Virginia Pilot Featured in Distinction, Southern Lady Magazine, Garden & Gun magazine, Coastal Virginia Magazine.com
Reviewed 16 August 2017

7 of us went to dinner last night and had both a red and a white wine off the menu. Both were excellent. We ordered two of the cheese plate appetizers, and each person had their own entree. Burgers, cheese sandwich , salads - all were pronounced great! Erin was our server and she was pleasant and attentive! Would recommend all the things we had!

1  Thank Mary V

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We went for lunch...I got the Italian Crispy Chicken sandwich and my husband got a create-your-own salad. The food was delicious, the wine selections were great ($5 choices for lunch), and the service was excellent.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

This was my first time here. It was excellent! I went to dinner with a friend from work, she recommended it, as she had been here many times before and loves the restaurant. She told me that she has never been disappointed. The staff was kind, helpful, and very friendly, but also let us take our time in deciding what we wanted and enjoying our evening. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We had a large group and got right in and had no issues with space or courses taking a long time. Drinks were delicious. Staff was super friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful! Food was a lot of fun. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I first visited Press 626 last week for lunch while in the area for business. I returned again today after such an amazing experience!
Annie provided fantastic service both times, and I sat on the quaint porch (only 3 tables outside). You cannot beat the daily $5 wine specials, specifically I tried the Brut de Peche and will be taking some home with me.

I give both the chicken sandwich and grouper salad special (pictured) of the day 5 stars! Definitely check this place out and you will not be disappointed!