“Matcha Chai Latte + Strawberry Chia Smoothie Bowl”

Towncenter Cold Pressed Coffee & Juicery
Ranked #8 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Norfolk
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

So delicious!

The barista made excellent suggestions and even added some twists that he liked (shot of beet in the Strawberry Chia Smoothie)!

Very good vibes and will definitely be going back!

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

First visit to TCP and first time trying Nitro coffee. While they were out of the brown sugar vanilla latte, the Barista (Elliott) gave us samples of coffees, kombucha (teas), and a green smoothie. My wife LOVED the nitro with pistachio milk - I went with straight black. We both enjoyed the smooth texture and finish. Elliott said the Nitro level seemed low so he took 20% off. FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE!! All in all, a great experience in a cozy spot. You should definitely visit. Next time, we’ll get food/smoothie bowls...

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Cute place with Trendy healthy food! The service is friendly, there is good vibes in the environment but... necessary to point out to pay more attention to the orders as they forgot my juice.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Sat inside and got take away cups. Coffee wasn’t hot just warm. Food looks interesting but wouldn’t have another coffee here as I like it hot and in a real cup. Chairs uncomfortable.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Stopped into Norfolk on the way to OBX from Richmond. My husband and I discovered this amazing place by accident. So happy we stopped in. We were merely looking for a coffee before driving again, but this place was so much more.
Coffee, juices, lattes, food.....it's all amazing.
We had the fortunate luck of being there with the most amazing staff, who provided us with samples of everything. And I loved them all! From coffee, to juices, to smoothies, to lattes, I'm not lying when I say they were all delicious.
We loved it so much, that we stopped back in on the way back home to Richmond.
I hope the company makes it's way to Richmond, it was that delicious and yummy!