All reviews tuna norfolk downtown an older hotel housekeeping staff enjoyed my stay angelo gene neva amber housekeeper ballroom
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

My first visit wasn't the greatest, but I decided to give it another try due to the service and professionalism of the front desk staff. Toriq and Quayshanna seem to work well together and they helped me with my problem last time. I decided to give this hotel another chance since it's so close to where I need to be. This time was wonderful. The front was great. They remembered me from my last stay and even upgraded my room. The housekeeping staff was very accommodating and the was cleaned very well. I will be back.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
EricWP2, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Norfolk Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Thank you for giving us another opportunity to make your experience here a great one. I believe everyone deserves a 2nd chance. I believe that Toriq and Quayshanna enjoy the work they do because it's displayed in the service they provide. We humbly appreciate you visiting us again, and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

We recently spent a few nights at your hotel while visiting family. I just wanted to extend my gratitude to Toriq who was most helpful and courteous during our stay. He helped to make it more like home away from home! Kudos!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

A home away from home is the greatest compliment we can receive because there is no place like home. Toriq, takes that seriously and makes the effort to ensure each guest has a great experience. We're glad we could be your second home and we anticipate your next stay with us.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

I really enjoyed my stay with this hotel. The front desk assistant, Quayshanna was extremely helpful, very kind, and friendly. She made my stay much more enjoyable and I would definitely return in the future.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for you visiting and your loyalty. We looked forward to seeing you next time, so Quayshanna can provide you the same helpful service.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

I truly enjoyed my four day stay at the Wyndham Garden hotel. The room condition was well kept, helpful and attentive service and I would like to acknowledge Quayshanna, a worker at the front desk as an extremely dedicated and pleasant employee. She provided me with constant care and politeness my entire stay. The hotel is beautiful and very comfortable .

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

We commend our housekeeping and maintenance departments for cleaning and maintaining our property. We sincerely thank you for noticing the hard work they do to maintain our hotel. Staying at a well kept facility and having attentive service from a employee like Quayshanna is a win-win for all our guests. Thank you again, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

I absolutely loved my stay . Quayshanna (Q) at the front desk was very helpful and everything I needed she got it for me in a timely manner . She was very informative about the area and good places to eat .

Stayed: February 2017
EricWP2, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Norfolk Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

We are ecstatic that you loved your stay because our entire staff from the front desk to housekeeping works diligently to ensure that every guest enjoys their stay. Quayshanna has proven to be a great addition to our team. Thank you for acknowledging our efforts, and we look forward to your next visit to Norfolk, Va.. Our doors are always open!