“Consistent with other Jack Brown's”

Jack Brown's Beer and Burger Joint
Ranked #16 of 847 Restaurants in Norfolk
Price range: USD 2 - USD 12
Description: We offer over 100 craft beers and our award winning burger menu. We have beers from around the corner and from around the world. Let our highly trained staff guide you through our extensive menu, and experience the burger people love to talk about.
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Great burgers and fries, very little seating. Be prepared to wait for a table, there aren't many. Most guests seem to be there for the beer, but the burgers and fries are great. Recommend trying the different variations of toppings.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I've heard great things about this place ever since I moved to Virginia but just now got around to trying it and was very pleasantly surprised. Everything was absolutely delicious and the 3 others in my part agreed. I was a little surprised at how much the fellas enjoyed the burgers since they were smaller patties on standard buns and not the typical hugely sized sesame buns and hunk of meat most restaurants use, but I'm thinking now perhaps the others use size to make up for lack of flavor. Jack Brown's burgers were so uniquely created, absolutely scrumptious, and very well priced at only about $7 each. I had sweet potato fries and a fried Oreo with my meal and ate every single bite, which is very unlike me and my small frame. I'd also like to point out that the service was great, because in the short time we were there we had 3 different people check on us. We will definitely be back here again.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

My burger was uniquely made and not too big. I'm guessing a quarter pound. Enough but not to filling. The beer selection was amazing and a fun crowd around the bar. Fun place.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Had lunch of a cheese burger and sweet potato fries with a bottle of water.Very good and the service was great. Very pleasant lunch. It is very narrow downstairs, didn't go upstairs.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

The service was great and the atmosphere is what one should expect, which I like. The beer selection is on point. The food is good. The reason I give it 3 stars is because of the size of the burgers. They are VERY small. Especially for the price.