USD 191
USD 46
  • Restaurant
USD 88
TripAdvisor
Evenia Monte Real(Monte Real)
USD 62
USD 60
USD 86
USD 71
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 88/night.

Hotel Cristal Marinha(Marinha Grande)(Great Value!)
USD 84
USD 80
Melia.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Ouro Verde(Vieira de Leiria)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2016

My 1 week stay was very pleasant. This is a 4* resort, but food is 5* grade. I was completely surprised. Rooms are nice, staff was very nice all the time. Great wifi coverage (and free/included...)

Downsides:
- Going into the main hotel (indoor pool, spa, other restaurant, ...) by a wood ladder is not brilliant (elevator was broken)
- Water pressure is not so great (need to find better taps?) and during a bath water temperature varied without any touch on the handle.
- We didn't use the safe, but it didn't look very safe... :-)
- Even on the all inclusive mode, the bar only opened at 11.30, and mid-afternoon snacks were only available between 4pm-6pm. And the room where this was served was generically very hot.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Beautiful, spacious bedrooms, beautiful view of sea and water park. Beautifully decorated. Fantastic choice of buffet and kids choices. Lovely white tablecloths and napkins at dinner. Such attention to detail. Lovely friendly staff. Beautiful white sandy beach, bit too wavy for the sea though. Entertainment and water exercise is excellent. So much fun. My only upset is the entertainment team and a few of the staff speak very little English so sometimes you are unaware what is happening during the entertainment time. Definitely would recommend for families. Would love to come back.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2016

This hotel is really good with a good level of service. The rooms are clean and spacious .
It has a good and safe area to let children play around without constant supervision.

The staff is very profissional, always helpful, welcoming and competent.

The animation team is amazing both for children and adults. Everyday you have shows and activities and the evenings always starts with a mini-disco for children. Fantastic!
About the food, in the all inclusive package, you have local, fresh food/specialities and a corner for children with more common food as well. The quality is amazing and it is more than enough.

The indoor pool was very well appreciated.
Good Wi-Fi connection will be more than welcome because it can be weak in several areas.
The children loved it!!
We will come back for sure!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2015

A typical group run hotel I prefer family hotels.We were in the beach chalets which were ok but entailed a walk to the main hotel for meals which was no fun in the rain,the meals were like the January sales push & shove for food that was nondescript you had to guess what it was.The scrambled eggs at breakfast contained grey bits which looked unappetising, on the whole not a good experience.On the last day I found my way out to the front onto the beach the hotel is a maze !!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
CristalHotels, Commercial at Hotel Cristal Praia Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2016

Thank you for your comment. in fact we have to say that our 4 star resort was built and designed for families!! Best regards.

Reviewed 25 October 2015

Husband and I spent the second half of a Spain/Portugal coach tour here and it was a REAL let down after our lovely Spanish hotel ! Unfortunately I did not pay enough attention when I booked our trip otherwise I would have realised that we did actually stay here on a coach holiday several years ago - and the food was so awful that I swore we would never return. The food has improved very slightly in that there is now more of it and the buffet is re-stocked during the dinner period ( before it was a case of get in the dining room immediately or find most food had gone). Unfortunately the quality of the food is just as bad if not worse - poorly cooked, badly presented junk food that looks really unappetising especially after other guests have messed about with the buffet and they still do not put any labels on the buffet so it is impossible to tell what the food actually is. I was really ill one night after tasting a small spoonfull of what looked like meat stew only to find it was a fish stew which had mussels in it which I am allergic to. During the 5 days we were there I ate only vegetables at dinner - and not much of those. Desserts were good although you had to get those before your other food if you wanted to be sure of getting any - the hotel was packed and mealtimes were a bun fight with lots of pushing, shoving and general unfriendly behaviour which was very off putting. Breakfasts were dire with bread/toast and some cereal being the best option - the rest of the buffet was just about inedible.

The staff were fine and clearly doing their best to cope and the rooms were spacious and clean (our group was put in the chalets at the back of the hotel as the hotel was very busy - this was probably just as well considering how busy they were but it was a nuisance to find that there was no cover when it rained and the main restaurant was over in the main hotel). Wifi was VERY hit and miss and there really isn't anywhere to sit and enjoy a drink with friends. The Bar was never open. The few available seats in Reception were largely taken up by other guests who had to vacate their rooms earlier in the day and thought it fair to stretch out and sleep on the sofas. I do now remember how I felt on our previous visit and I will CERTAINLY not fall into the same trap in the future.

Stayed: October 2015