See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

Must be one of he best all over Hotel i have been to. The Lady in the reseption is so cut, nice and speaks very well english. Also the others working here is VERY serviceminded. This kind of service is very rare. the cleaning is one of the best i have seen outside Norway. Is just a to min walk to the beach. They have bicycles so u easy can move around town, eventhough all you need is very near, its really Nice to bicycle around this lovely city. The kindness all over this town is worth your visit. ENJOY your stay in this Hotel ❤️

Stayed: May 2015
1  Thank Rosemary L
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Hotel "STORIONE" in Lido di Jezolo - beautiful, clean, comfortable. Good breakfasts. Excellent location - the center of the resort, near the sea. There are a lot of restaurants, shops, Different cultural events are held in the evenings. But most importantly - a warm, homely atmosphere in the hotel. Simoneta welcoming hostess, friendly. Employees of the restaurant Yana, Christian, Davide create an atmosphere of warmth and conviviality. Together with wonderful chefs they make lunch or dinner at this hotel a real treat. Maria and Lucia clean and make out rooms unusually sincerely, with love to vacationers. We want to return here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Yulia M
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I was accommodated there with group only for one night and I can say ; Super Hotel !...Super Stuff!..Super place ! It is a good place to rest after long day visiting Venesia, good located 5 min to the beach, you can hear the noise of waves and feel the wind from the sea. So nice !!!
Sure, I will come back here again ! :)...(Y)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank WandaTabaczynska
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

On our vacation in Italy, we spent some days in Jesolo. The hotel is a little hotel near the lovely beach, and you get your "own" chair at the beach when you stay at this hotel. The staff are very friendly, and especially one of the women in the reception. She's amazing, and very sweet and helpful.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I want to notice that first of all and the most important is the customer service in the vacation. Here, at this hotel, you will find a great stuff that is doing the best to make you feel comfortable. Beginning with the excellent food that is mostly italian food and continuing with the staff, Simonetta,Cristian, Maria and co, all our holiday was a delightful. I was here with my husband and we have stayed 6 nights and we've enjoyed every single day. The beach is very close to the hotel and you have umbrella, 2 sunny chairs and a table. Sand is so fine and the beach is very silence. Lido di Jesolo is a great choice for a family vacation because you have lots of things to do. At the hotel we had free bikes and as the resort is so big, we have ridden every night to discover the surroundings. My advice for you is to choose half board at this hotel because you won't regret. Breakfast is very rich with milk, coffee, fruits, vegetables, salad, cheese, salami and all kinds of this staff and for dinner you have to choose your menu a day before. This way you eat something different each day of your staying. Rooms are very clean, they clean them every day and changing the towels. After this vacation I'm in love with italian food and their wine which I've drunk for every meal. Definitely I will come back here!

Room Tip: rooms with the view on the backyard are very silence
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family