We chose this hotel based on previous Tripadvisor reports and were not disappointed. The apartment was clean, modern and spacious - with a nice balcony space. Having had a few days in Venice we were looking for a hotel that was close to the Lido di Jesolo beach. It was easy to reach the hotel from Venice (but 1.5 hours in total - catching the boat to Punta Sabbioni and then the local bus from there to a stop within 100m of the hotel). Return to Marco Polo airport was easy too - local bus to main station in Jesolo and then direct bus to airport. The hotel provided bikes for us to explore the town - a real bonus. We arrived just before the main tourist season started and a number of other local hotels were still closed - but Il Teatro was fully operational with all facilities open (including a very nice pool area with sun loungers). All of the staff were very friendly too. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An inspired concept was introduced to the Piazza Marina when the Hotel & Residence Il Teatro opened its doors in the spring of 2005. Meticulously designed to anticipate every expectation of a hotel, Il Teatro Residence also carefully surrounds guests with the comforts and space of home. Perfectly located (50 mt from the beach, 36 km from the airport and less than one km from the City Center) it is especially popular with families and water enthusiasts. Modern extras include a contemporary kitchenette, excellent soundproofing, and a daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Hotel & Residence Il Teatro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Residence Il Teatro
- Hotel Residence Il Teatro
- Residence Il Teatro Hotel