USD 181
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 204/night.

USD 279
USD 267
USD 273
USD 140
USD 193
USD 156
Savings alert! 58% below average rates

The price you found is 58% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 370/night.

Hotel Adlon(Jesolo)(Great Value!)
USD 264
USD 255
Residence Hotel Progresso(Jesolo)(Great Value!)
USD 226
USD 185
Orbitz.com
USD 519
USD 460
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Great kitchen, I was very satisfied!! Seafood was very tasty, I ordered with the glass of Prosecco, it was very good match, Great experience, i will come back for sure once againI recommend to try!! enjoy

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2017

I have tried so many restaurant in Jesolo, but I always love to turn to Ai-do Coppi restaurant at Stella D´Oro Hotel. The plates look everytime so beautiful and food tastes delicious. The spaghetti allo scolio I had the last time were absolutely perfect. The staff is very kind, nice and fast. If you want to be sure to eat well in nice premises surrounded by likable people, I highly recommend the restaurant at Stella D´Oro hotel.

Room Tip: Le stanze pulite e silenciose. I bagni belli ricostruiti.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2016

I have stayed at this hotel three times now, always in the first week of may and it is a lovely, friendly hotel that I highly recommend. Clean rooms, excellent breakfasts. Very handy for trips into Venice as the bus stop is less than 2 minutes from reception.

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We returned from the Stella D'Oro after staying for one week

The Hotel is a little tricky to find, as it had no obvious sign, but once the taxi driver had asked the chap over the road, we were there. We were late. We'd missed the last bus but Monika in the hotel had stayed up to wait for us and was there with keys in hand and understood we just wanted to get our bags dropped off and into bed. There was no fuss about us being later than expected. Which was a relief.

Anyway, we found the Stella D'oro a clean hotel. Everything was pretty spotless. Our room was at the front of the hotel which gave us a spacious balcony area and a good view along the lido.

The hotel is really handily located.Near the bus station (15 minute walk) Sealife (handy time filler) and 50 yards from the beach.

The double bed mattress was a little hard but I put the two spare blankets on top of the mattress but under the sheet and slept more peacefully that way. I would have spoken to hotel staff to have it changed and I'm sure they would have acted accordingly, but it wasnt that bad.

Breakfast was good, bread rolls, sweetbreads, ham, cheese, hard boiled eggs, fruit, juice, cereal, yoghurt, croissants etc. Enough to keep us interested for a week!!

We had two evening meals. There is a small fixed menu with three starters, three mains and three puds to choose from. I had a fish dish on the first night, slightly not to my palate but had a chicken forno the next evening which was tasty but not spectacular. Jemima, my daughter, had a lovely pizza the first night but didnt like the chicken on the second night. The evening meals were 5 euros each per night, so we really couldnt complain, but preferred to eat out having discovered that eating at the Lido really isnt that expensive and we had a greater choice there.

The staff arranged a day trip to Milan for us by train. She spent a good 30 minutes booking tickets and really, really helpfully sorted out the whole thing for us. And that is what would bring us back there again. They also gave us free beach passes, which was great.

In a nutshell, the Hotel Stella D'Oro is in a superb location, very clean, very friendly and very, very helpful. Food was a little disappointing but if you're on a tight budget or if it's your 1st time in Italy and feel you need some help, then I can highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Front rooms are great, sunny most of the day, with a little noise that subsided at 11pm.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rob_J0nes
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Very kindly and helpful staff. Perfect location. Very good balance between price and comfort. Rooms are large and comfortable with balcony and air-conditioner - the only problem is it does not work all the time, only after 12 o'clock till 23 . Nearest piazza is so noisy in the evening, but if you close the door - room is quiet. Private beach and chairs are nearest to the hotel and this is very comfortably. Parking is too small, but have a option to use nearest private parking 100-150 meters from the hotel. I wish to all nice stay and rest in this hotel.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple