“Nicely decorated but beware of the food”

Il Magazzino delle Scope
Ranked #21 of 422 Restaurants in Jesolo
Price range: USD 12 - USD 24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Italian chicheteria is a new way of eating. small portions but with a very careful cooking the taste and health. Local eco-certified by Legambiente also suitable for vegans
Reviewed 1 July 2018

The place has a sort of a nice, hipster-like vibe with vegan/vegetarian dishes and the staff is nice. The food portions are incredibly small though and not that tasty. We've had the "regional fish" which consisted of very small chopped fish bites which seemed to have been fried instead of grilled are were also too salty for my taste. Overall not a dining experience that I'd like to repeat or recommend to others.

amut66, Proprietario at Il Magazzino delle Scope, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

I'm sorry that did not appreciate our local but I wanted to make an observation.
ours is not a restaurant but a chichetteria that can be compared to a tapas bar. Our philosophy is well explained outside the place. if he had read before entering, perhaps he would not have been surprised to find smaller portions.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

It has been a while I wanted to go to this restaurant.
The place is very cute with lots of personality...its like to walk in somebody’s lounge.
The menu is focused on seasonal food and fresh...that’s great!
Nice the idea of small portion...so you can try more.
The price quality ratio is very good!
In 4 adults and 1 kid, with 3/4 dishes each, with 4 beers, with 1 bottle of water, 4 coffees we spent 120 euro!
I will come back.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I love their spinach salad and special ravioli with bread crumbs and butter dish, which I can never remember the name of. Very nice staff and always the best food in a charming kitsch ambiance and decor. Local, organic and vegetarian, of which there are few restaurants in Jesolo. Highly recommended. I prefer to go for lunch when it's quieter.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I have made this restaurant one of our regular spots on our yearly travels to the beach in Jesolo. This place offers small portions of many different dishes traditional and not. I suggest ordering an assortment of different dishes and eating family style in order to try many different things. Also if you like beer suggest the ones on offer here, they are really unique.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Fabulous food. Very popular so book ahead. 2 or 3 dishes per person easily enough. Caters for veggies and vegans. Salad to die for with honey and mustard dressing. Craft beer also very good. All very organic.