All reviews hotel guests lido di jesolo the bus free wifi beach bikes
Reviewed 27 July 2016

We spent almost 3 weeks in the hotel. It was our second visit to the hotel and I we even got more fun than we’d expected before.
Not far from the beach, good food.
The hotel team is very efficient and helpful.
If you have electric car, you can charge it at the electric charging station in the hotel.
I recommend this hotel for families.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank zaryankin
alessandro b, Responsabile reception at Hotel Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Dear Zaryankin,

thank you very much for your lovely review, we are happy to know you have had more fun than you had last time and that you appreciated our services.

Hope to have you as our guests also next year!!

Best regards,
Chantal

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

It was a nice hotel, we love the receptionist very friendly, the room was nice but please guys do not choose the highest floor if u are the wifi lover because it was happen to us we are in 6th floor of course because of the beautiful view at the beach but the problem is the wifi connection it was so bad. Friendly advice if u are a wifi lover choose the 1st -2nd floor.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shichi90

Dear shichi90,

thank you for your kind review, we are really happy to know you had a great stay in our hotel.
I am sorry that the wifi was not working in your floor, usually it does. But we will try to fix it.

Thank you agian, I hope to have you as our geusts again.

Chantal

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

I stay there nearly every year for some days since 1986 and it's always a pleasure to be there. It's like visiting friends.
The hotel is clean, the meal is tasty and the stuff is always friendly and cooperative.
So I can recommend the hotel for anyone, who wants to have a nice stay, a good meal, and wants to feel like at home.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
alessandro b, Responsabile reception at Hotel Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

Dear Peter,

it is always a pleasure to host you in our hotel, thank you for your lovely review

Best Regards from all of us!!!
till next year

Reviewed 15 July 2016

I stayed - as a solo - at Hotel Stockholm for a week. It was wonderful. It is on the quiet end of the beach with wasn't crowded and family friendly. The staff was very helpful and met my every request. The dining experience was varied each day. The parking was in front of the hotel and there were no issues with my 1:30 AM arrival.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
alessandro b, Responsabile reception at Hotel Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2016

Dear Jennifer,
Thank you for your lovely review, it has been a pleasure to have you at our hotel and we are happy to know that you appreciated our restaurant too

Hoping to host you soon again

Best Regards,
Roberta and Staff

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

The hotel is at the furthest end of the lido so a very long walk to lively bit. It also costs 18 euros to get there from the bus station. It seemed very German in focus and the staff weren't that friendly. The bed was incredibly hard and the air conditioning too noisy to sleep with it on. There was no safe and no tea and coffee making facilities which I would expect for the price. The bathroom was really small and the shower leaked all over the floor. The decor in the corridors was dark and dated.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
alessandro b, Responsabile reception at Hotel Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Dear Byllyliar,

I'm sorry to read such a review and to know that you did not appreciated our hotel but let me clarify some of your statements:
Sorry but what bus station are you talking about? Because the ticket to get here form the Jesolo bus station costs 1,3 euro (not 18 euro as you wrote) and I'm sure about it cause we sell the tickets in our hotel too
I am sorry to completely disagree with you again, but every room in our hotel has a safe, you just have to ask at the reception and they give you the key. Concerning the mattresses, they are all new so I can not understand how they could be hard

Hoping to host you an other time in order to have the possibility to let you have an enjoyable stay

Best Regards