“Dinner”
Review of Peccati di Gola

Peccati di Gola
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Peccati di Gola is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #213 of 426 Restaurants in Jesolo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Family dinner. For adults we ordered grilled sea bass and squids. Delicious branzino. Calamari also well grilled. For kids we ordered lasagna and pizza margarita. Lovely. Definitely, this is my recommendation

Reviewed 1 August 2018

We ate at Peccati di Gola on the first evening of our holiday in Jesolo. We were shown to a table and given menus, which were printed in both Italian and English which was helpful. The restaurant seemed to be clean and it was very busy. The girl who took our drinks orders spoke good English, which is always a relief as although I'm happy to have a go at a bit of Italian, my pronunciation leaves a lot to be desired and I always confuse everyone! Our food order waiter didn't speak so much English but between us with my terrible attempts at Italian and his English, I managed to order 4 pizzas, 2 Margheritas, 1 mushroom and 1 Hawaiian. The pizzas were lovely, well cooked, hot and delicious. We also had a lovely bottle of wine. The bill came to around 55 euros for 4 of us with 2 apple juices, a bottle of water and a bottle of wine so it seemed quite reasonable. I would eat here again if I was to return to the area.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Our visit here was so great.. friendly staff, a play room for the kids and the food was amazing.....

Reviewed 10 July 2017

we ate here on our first evening in Jesolo,
it was absolutely delicious!!!
both myself and my husband found the food excellent

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is one from my best choices in Jesolo. Always i like to come back there. I can recommend pizza really good quality and perfect taste. Also You can have a good pesce! Branzino - one of the best. In my opinion is difficult to find a good fish dishes in Jesolo. But here are just perfect!