“Nice”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2017

The atmosphere is nice, the service is good and the staff is friendly. The lasagne was OK, but the salad plate was very good!

Reviewed 15 August 2016

I was on holidays in Jesolo and had a chance to get back at Ristorante pizzeria Danubio, this time I ordered as starter Capesante and a nice great fish plate as a second. Was all delicious and great, really enjoyed it so much! Have tried lots of other restaurants in Jesolo but definitely Danubio is one of the best. Also my husband had a pizza, try one and you will really enjoy it. We will definitely come back next year!

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Great food,tasty pizza,food for children. I love their food. Everything in that restaurant was excelent. Recommended place

Reviewed 16 July 2016

I loved their meals, worth tasting! We spent a week in Jeslone and had all dinners there. I recommend it.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

During our vacation in Lido Di Jesolo, my family and I stayed at the Danubio Hotel and ate at least one meal a day at Ristorante Pizzeria Danubio. The reason we went the first time was the offer of 10% to hotel guests ( just don't forget to tell the. You're a guess when you pay your check). We came back each day for the deli shoots food, the friendly service and the decent prices for each meal.
I'd definitely suggest this place to eat if you're in town and looking for pizza and something other than pizza.