See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 January 2017

I chose this hotel because it is near to the city's sport facility which hosted a sport competition. We were in room 109. The room is old and has a smelly carpet floor. The snack in the fridge was already opened. The bathroom was extremely cold and I was told the heater would start at 6.30 pm. The wall paper is detached from the wall. The water flowing from the tap and the shower is insufficient. Worse of all the room is on a terrace where the heating machine is placed. When it starts the noise becomes unbearable. I complained and asked for another room and the two ladies at the reception lied to me by saying that it was just the kitchen's extractor fan, which stops after the restaurant's kitchen is closed. Instead we could not sleep at all since the noise never stopped. At my check out (at 9.30 am) the same lady of my check in (at 4.30 pm of the previous day) was still there after 17 hours of uninterrupted shift. She was extremely unfair. As regards the restaurant, our meal was badly cooked, the garlic in the sauce was smelling of burnt, the desert was filled with an ugly syrup tasting like cough medicine. Breakfast even worse. The only positive thing is the wi-fi connection.

Room Tip: Do not accept room 109
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2017

Position:Very good, close to town center
Parking:Excellent, free indoor and outdoor
Reception:Good, only one lady at desk, had to wait.
Comfort:Silent and spacious room
Cleanliness:Good in the room, I do not like the moquette floor, not clean in other areas
Internet:Worse than last time I was here, free wi-fi, was slow
Television:Good, small for the room size, several channels
Pillow choice: No choices
In-room boiler: Yes
Elevators/Stairs: Very good
Breakfast quantity: Good, but no warm dishes
Breakfast quality: Good, I suggest improve quality of croissants and pastries
Checkout speed: Excellent
Hotel Restaurant/Bar: Very Good, better than last time I was here
Fitness/Spa/Pool: Not used

Suggestion: Switch off the fan for the night!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Would never stop again view disgusting
from our bedroom window
I was bitten all over as was my husband ,my mother ,
Bathroom shower would not work,
Found staff very unhelpful No pool on premis
Not very clean breakfast was ok ac not good

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2016

When we arrived, a women was in the front desk to greet us. She was okay at english, we had 2 connecting rooms (502 and 504). She gave us the wrong keys for the connecting door, so we had to go back and ask her for the right key.
The room was very good. It was spacious, and was also very quiet (soundproof walls). Internet password varies a lot.
The hotel is newly built. It has two buildings (about 6 floors, 5-6 rooms in each floor).
Breakfast is good. Location is average. An hour or so from Assissi.

It was a very enjoyable stay. We will visit again.

Room Tip: rooms on corners are much bigger
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2015

I found the Hotel very welcoming, friendly and a very good first impression of Italy. The staff could not do enough for you, and it was very popular with all the visitors. I found the local area was also extremely friendly, the food was also very good and very diverse in choice.

Room Tip: there is plenty of space in corner rooms
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo