We had a lovely 4 night stay mid October. The property is beautiful: wonderful views, peaceful, excellent rooms. We enjoyed cooking in our well appointed kitchen as well as meeting fellow travelers in the communal kitchen. Laura and her staff were warm, welcoming and very helpful. She arranged a fabulous wine/lunch tour for us. It was easy to feel at home there. We appreciated their "green" commitment to providing organic food and being environmentally sensitive in their practices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by vineyards and olive trees, our 200 y.o. hilltop stone farmhouse is a clean, peaceful and charming B&B in Tuscany with spectacular view near Greve in Chianti between Florence (20km) and Siena (40km) where passionate and enthusiastic hosts are ready to make you experience the best of Tuscany with tips about visits, restaurants and activities as wine and oil tours with tasting, hands-on cooking classes, painting classes and Italian lessons. It offers double and triple bedrooms with private en suite bathroom and a panoramic studio for art and yoga workshops. In the morning buffet breakfast with home baked cakes on the terrace. The large garden is at guests' disposal for relaxing in absolute tranquility. Car is necessary and 2 km of gravel road to reach the house. Free communal kitchen and WIFI connection in common areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. so you can book your Ancora del Chianti Eco BB & Art Retreat in Tuscany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ancora Del Chianti b&b
- Ancora Del Chianti Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Ancora Del Chianti Eco BB & Art Retreat In Tuscany Greve In Chianti, Italy