Wonderful experience staying in our own Trullo which to our surprise enabled self catering. well equipped and very comfortable. Within the Trulli village very close to all amenities. Management were very professional and helpful. I would highly recommend this experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Il Gabellota Resort offers you the opportunity to enjoy the Puglia countryside while staying in a Trullo or a stone room. These ancient stone buildings, part of UNESCO World Heritage, are typical of Alberobello. All accommodation is air conditioned and comes with a TV and minibar. Some have a small kitchenette. Some of the Trulli have a private patio area and a conical roof, and are surrounded by a floral garden, while studios have vaulted ceilings. Il Gabellota Resort has an outdoor pool, hot tub in the garden and free WiFi throughout. It is around 15 minutes' walk from Alberobello centre. Breakfast is served in the property's breakfast room. On site- private parking is free and Monopoli and other seaside towns along the coast are around 30 minute's drive away. The Castellana Caves are 15 km away. Staff provide an attentive service and offer useful tourist and travel information. Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9 for a two-person trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Booking.com so you can book your il Gabellota Resort in Trulli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Trulli Holiday Hotel Alberobello
- Il Gabellota Resort In Trulli Alberobello, Italy - Puglia