See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 October 2017

spent a wonderful week at Hotel Annabelle where I was staying with a tour group. The location is wonderful, in between the main port and the castle areas and the hotel has nice facilities including a pool. However, what really makes Hotel Annabelle stand out is the fantastic service and friendly staff. Our group had complex needs and Hotel Annabelle went out of their way to make sure we had an enjoyable stay. The staff went above and beyond what one might expect to accommodate our special requests and needs and upon departure we left with genuine tears in our eyes. I will certainly return, Hotel Annabelle is more than a hotel - a home from home where the staff make you feel like part of the family!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Hope_CJT
Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

Great location, beautiful balcony with views to volcano and sunset. Great sized room. Location is perfect between ischia ponte and ischia port. Walking distance to Castle, bars, shops and restaurants too. Bus stop just on corner by the hotel to take you all round the island. Garden of poesidon is a must for a day trip, thermal pools, beach, gardens, sun loungers and restaurants it was heaven! Staff we very friendly, Emillion (sorry for the spelling!) In particular. He took time to recommend places to go and genuinely wanted to make sure you had all the information you needed. I would definitely stay again and recommend to anyone. Fell in love with Ischia and cannot wait to return.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Amy L
hotelannabelle, Direttore at Hotel Annabelle, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Good morning from Hotel Annabelle
Thanks for the great review and we hope to have you again as our guests

Best regards
Roberto
Staff Hotel Annabelle - Ischia

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The hotel is clean and cozy. The staff really treats you like family! The hotel is centrally located which is very convenient.It is close to shops, beaches and attractions. I would stay here again for sure!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Frank S

Good morning from Hotel Annabelle
Thanks for the great review and we hope to have you again as our guests

A warm greeting
Roberto
Staff Hotel Annabelle - Ischia

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I stayed in the last days in Hotel Annabelle and It was a wonderful experience. The place is nice and people is helpful and friendly. Good location, close to the town centre and Aragonese Castle, both at walking distance. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank JulioPieczarka
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel, the staff were very laid back and helpful and were always around to help with anything at all. They have us advice on where to eat and also local attractions to visit. We choose b&b option and the breakfast was very good, cheese, ham, croissants, yoghurt, fruit. Only thing that could be improved is the coffee as it was from a machine and wasnt the best. Great service at breakfast and nice room to eat in.
The hotel has a lovely pool with hydro jets and sun loungers. Room decor was a bit busy for my tastes but the room was very clean and the soaps and cosmetics were topped up daily.

The hotel also offers evening meals but we chose to eat out in the port area

I left my pjs in the hotel and when I called the hotel agreed to kindly send them by post to me! This was really appreciated.
I would definitely reccomend this hotel. Simple, family run and very hospitable.

• Stayed: September 2013