See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

Great location, beautiful balcony with views to volcano and sunset. Great sized room. Location is perfect between ischia ponte and ischia port. Walking distance to Castle, bars, shops and restaurants too. Bus stop just on corner by the hotel to take you all round the island. Garden of poesidon is a must for a day trip, thermal pools, beach, gardens, sun loungers and restaurants it was heaven! Staff we very friendly, Emillion (sorry for the spelling!) In particular. He took time to recommend places to go and genuinely wanted to make sure you had all the information you needed. I would definitely stay again and recommend to anyone. Fell in love with Ischia and cannot wait to return.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Amy L
hotelannabelle, Direttore at Hotel Annabelle, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Good morning from Hotel Annabelle
Thanks for the great review and we hope to have you again as our guests

Best regards
Roberto
Staff Hotel Annabelle - Ischia

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The hotel is clean and cozy. The staff really treats you like family! The hotel is centrally located which is very convenient.It is close to shops, beaches and attractions. I would stay here again for sure!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Frank S

Good morning from Hotel Annabelle
Thanks for the great review and we hope to have you again as our guests

A warm greeting
Roberto
Staff Hotel Annabelle - Ischia

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I stayed in the last days in Hotel Annabelle and It was a wonderful experience. The place is nice and people is helpful and friendly. Good location, close to the town centre and Aragonese Castle, both at walking distance. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank JulioPieczarka
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel, the staff were very laid back and helpful and were always around to help with anything at all. They have us advice on where to eat and also local attractions to visit. We choose b&b option and the breakfast was very good, cheese, ham, croissants, yoghurt, fruit. Only thing that could be improved is the coffee as it was from a machine and wasnt the best. Great service at breakfast and nice room to eat in.
The hotel has a lovely pool with hydro jets and sun loungers. Room decor was a bit busy for my tastes but the room was very clean and the soaps and cosmetics were topped up daily.

The hotel also offers evening meals but we chose to eat out in the port area

I left my pjs in the hotel and when I called the hotel agreed to kindly send them by post to me! This was really appreciated.
I would definitely reccomend this hotel. Simple, family run and very hospitable.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 14 April 2013

My wife and I booked this hotel through HRS as we thought it was good value for money. The hotel is tucked away in a little street but can be reached easily from Ischia Porto by a 15-min walk. The location is ideal; shops, restaurants and buses can be reached without a car. The famous coffee house 'Calisa Bar' is nearby. There you get really nice cakes, ice-cream and tasty pizza next door. The hotel is a 3-star category, so don't expect the luxury from a 5-star hotel, but I've hardly seen any hotel staff so friendly and helpful as in Hotel Annabelle. Signora Lucia may seem a little distanced at first, but once you get to know her better, she really is a nice and helpful person. So is her husband and all the staff we met, especially Maria our lovely cleaning lady. If you treat these people with respect and gratitude, they will all go out of their way to make you feel at home. Don't be shy to ask, for instance at the breakfast, and you will be amazed what the friendly staff gets you out of the kitchen. If you are nice to them, so they will be to you, it's that simple. The rooms are clean and spacious with a lovely balcony and have all the necessities you need. Again, if you miss anything, ask. Signora Lucia once showed us some rooms she was decorating herself as she is quite a creative person. They are all individually designed with matching colors and lovely paintings. This really is a nice and friendly hotel and I can definitely recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: The rooms are all nice, you can't go wrong here.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple