All reviews bay of naples the bus hotel enjoys wonderful views across the bay indoor and outdoor pools private beach breakfast choices beginning of august bit dated sea view restaurant manager four star steep steps great pool fresh towels reception staff location was perfect
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed here for three nights at the end of March 2018. We had a great stay - this place is all about relaxing and enjoying the wonderful view! The location is great - a 15 min walk from the port.
The rooms and decor might look a little old - but it does not matter, when you wake up looking at the blue Mediteranean Sea!
The service is fine, the spa good and the hot pools inside and out is just great. We hope to be back.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Annabibs
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I spent 4 days at Le Querce over Easter and particularly appreciated the amazing location (wonderful views across the bay), the efficiency and availability of the hotel staff - they helped me with renting a car and answering all my various questions with real kindness. Great massages and thermal treatments, indoor and outdoor pools also. Highly recommended!

Room tip: My room was very comfortable, with a beautiful sea view. The shower was a little basic.
Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Very good dinner, in all the days I stayed, not so much that I expected but is ok. Only the deserts is not enought but good of taste. What I don’t liked in the restaurant is the organization and almoust of personal don’t speak english

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mi0ara
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Cleaning,good service (only in the restaurant is a little disorganization and is expensive for what they offer), you can stay outside pool after 19 o'clock. I like the beds and the pillows. I have half board and was ok, (a la carte choise) .

Room tip: higher floors have a very nice view to the sea
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I was extremely happy to stay at this Palace while I was visiting Ischia. The location is great. Only 10 minutes slowly walking to the port all the way down.

Service is great. Everyone was very friendly and polite. Vasilii is the soul of this wonderful place. He helped me with tickets,sugested great places to eat and to go, he gave me great advices and prolonged my staying here with a very comfortable for me conditions. He is noble, polite, respectful gentleman. You can surely count on him in every situation.

If you want to, you can take free shuttle bus to the port and back. It's New and comfortable. Housekeeping is perfect. Ladies are very polite.

Breakfast was really good. Restaurant is great if you want to have something a la carte you will be pleased. And a piano man is playing every evening in the lobby. the atmosphere in Querce is really great and relaxing.

And I loved the spa. I had a great room with a fantastic seaside wiev. Every morning I was really happy to wake up in such a great place. I fell in love with Ischia and Querce. I'll surely return in spring. In the same room.

Date of stay: September 2017