See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 May 2016

friendly staff , clean and cozy , too many mosquitoes at night !!! they should advise you to close the windows at night or some sort of note .... internet just in the lobby , the connection is very poor in the rooms.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2016

I wasn't satisfied with anything. The food wasn't good - breakfast was still the same:/, dinner very poor. The worst hotel where I have ever been. Staff were kind in the first sight but they didn't do anything with complains.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2015

We got a brilliant deal on this hotel and really didnt expect much of it in regards to what we paid but it really is lovely. The staff are so friendly and if they dont speak English they really do try. However a big thank you to the man who works on the bar who spoke brilliant english and helped us book tours and hydrofoils around the Island! The breakfasts are lovely serving a buffet of fruits homemade delicious cakes (you are on holiday after all) toast and italian ham and cheese were also bought to you when you sat down. We ate dinner at the hotel once it was good value for a set price of 15 euros, however there was a miscommunication of what my boyfriend had ordered for dinner, no ones fault just a mistake but they didnt try to rectify it just saying 'the chef has gone home now you can have the pasta you ordered tomorrow' (laid back italian attitude for you). Only fall back was having no safe in the rooms so having to make do with the bedside table, no welcome book (we had to ask when food was served), thicker towels are needed as theyre like tea towels but didnt matter too much as we dried out in the sun. Overall bright and airy rooms with brilliant air con and a lovely big balcony and comfy beds would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank daniela222015
Reviewed 28 May 2015

The hotel is situated near the Pineta Park and has two swimming pools and a nice flower garden.We paid for a superior double room and we were very content about our choice. Our room situated at the second flour (room 192) was very spacious, with a big terrace on the top of the building, offering a nice view to the Aragon Castle and to the Epomeo Mountain. The breakfast was acceptable, bread and butter, various fruits, cereals, yoghurt, cakes and coffee. We had dinner at the hotel restaurant twice; it was very abundant and interesting culinary experience each time. "Zuppa di pesce" was remarkable. The atmosphere at the hotel restaurant should be improved. Staff was always helpful and polite.

Room Tip: Room 192 is spacious, with a big terrace on the top of the building.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Alexandra K
Reviewed 11 November 2014

The first thing:I requested a minibar/refrigerator upon arrival.I was told that this would be no problem" by the owner.After 3rd night,I still had nothing,but was told by Salvatore/receptionist that the hotel would charge 10 Euros per night extra.I never received it.After 1st night I was vic tim of more than 20 stiches of moscitos.I complained but only after next night and more moscito-attacks I was given some spray to help myself.The first 4 breakfasts offered always the same ham-slices,obvi- ously because of expiry-date.In 10 days,7 times only & always same ham,1 x Mortadella, 2 x Salami,never some cheese,never eggs.I bought some eggs to give it to the kit chen to make some omelett, but they refused and said I can have eggs. But in the final bill they charged 1,50 Euro per egg,which was mostly hard.Probably they cook very long,because they think,the longer they cook the egg,the softer it gets.Swimming-pool temperature was 23 degre es (which is not meant to be Thermal water),the big pool partly dirty.The cakes also always the same.In one room,the water was dripping at night.The guest made notice,but nothing happened
Only after complaint at the travel-organisation by this guest, they received another room, after 4 nights.In the new room was mould.This hotel is never a 4-star-hotel.Requests beforehand to
the hotel, and after our stay) remain unanswered.2 separate bookings(1st 8 days,then another 2 nights)were pretended by the owner as one complete stay, so he refused earlier checkout and insisted that I would have to pay 10 nights stay,no matter if I leave,- or stay.He is not at all service-minded! The location is about 15 to 20 minutes away from the harbour/ferries.Nature around the hotel does never compensate for the many disadvantages of this house. You better watch the many extra-charges that occur,before you think, you made a smart and good deal!
The good thing was,that Internet at reception was free of charge,but as far as I experienced the
owner,he will find out soon,that he can also make money with this service.The bread of break- fast of the last 3 days was alike: In my country,in some bakeries is given an option to buy bread of the days before for half-price. For this bread(only white bread)he paid probably 10% of the price for fresh bread.(maybe it was meant as a teeth-test)

Room Tip: I was in room 172,which had only a "mini-mini-balcony", rooms 173 and 174 have extended bal conies
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple