All reviews amalfi coast reception desk the bus breathtaking views swimming pool breakfast is served lovely restaurant sunbathing terrace beautiful location homemade pasta family run hotel great pool minute walk wonderful food hidden gem rooms are basic a wonderful stay
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

...and we won’t leave it another 6 years.

This place is a little family run gem and it felt great to be back.

Well looked after again with Cecila and Francesca still there - I think we even had the same room with a quite incredible view.

You must stay for lunch at least one day of your stay here - food is just amazing as is the Fallengina this year!

Molto bene...

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018

It was a winding road up to the hotel that opened up to beautiful views of the whole valley. Breakfast on the terrace with flowers overhead was amazing, overlooking the valley, birds chirping and the sound of church bells. It was a joy having breakfast there every morning and our server Sylvia was the best, she made sure that everything was perfect. The front desk staff Francesca and Carla were very helpful with advice, directions, reservations etc. When I return to Italy I will definitely be staying here again, it was a trip to remember. Thank you Francesca and Sylvia for making our first trip to Italy a memorable one, we hope to see you again soon.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 9 June 2018

I cannot say enough about how me and my family enjoyed our staying at this wonderful, quaint hotel, The first night we got there we had a smaller room with partial views of the garden and the sea, it was not inferior by any means and I would have been happy never the less but Carla the sweetheart that she is, changed our room the next day to a room with a full view of Ravelo and the entire valley, we were in owe with that view from our full balcony. We loved everything: the people especially Carla and Francesca, the services, the view, the food I mean everything. I would go back anytime and I will. Thank you all for an unforgettable stay.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank floricalinescu
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Our 1st impression when I opened the door to our room was oh no !!! It was so small & the bathroom tiny but in the morning when I opened the balcony doors wow !!!! That amazing view of ravello made up for it a thousand times ! It's just the most gorgeous view ever in my opinion . The sweet smell of Jasmine was everywhere.. so peaceful up there .. Just birdsong it's heaven . The breakfast was adequate on a gorgeous veranda covered in wisteria. Me & my daughter walked to & from ravello most times .. which we loved ..it's tough the 1st time but it's gets easier each time you do it then it becomes a nice way of walking off dinner!
Carla is a source of information about buses & places and a lovely lady .. it was like coming home to mumma every eve asking where we've been & what did we buy .
The are a is just stunning .. please don't forget to do the 20 minute walk behind the hotel to minuta... so lovely I met a group of donkeys with their owner going about their chores .. it's like going back in time amazing !
I would like to also recommend a lovely restaurant 10 mins from the hotel called Il pinquino. Lovely food & wine .
I felt the food was average at the hotel so only ate there once but that's not a gripe just my preference .in a nutshell .. yes I would go back .I loved the location loved the pool loved our view enjoyed our holiday immensely.. I would maybe just book the biggest room next time

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

The people that run this place are gems and the service is top notch. Wonderful pool, clean rooms, and I appreciate that there's so much parking. Would stay again when visiting the Almafi Coast. No real problems to report.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple