USD 120
  • Breakfast included
USD 219
USD 213
USD 139
Casa Falcone B&B(Scala)(Great Value!)
USD 99
Agriturismo Acquabona(Scala)(Great Value!)
USD 139
  • Restaurant
B&B Oliva(Scala)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsevening mealstunning viewspastafamily runthe busother guestsitalian home cookingsmall hotelminute walkamalfi coastfresh vegetablesmain coursepool barcroissantsside dishesno liftreceived a very warm welcome
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This was our second visit in 2 years to Scala & Zi'Ntonio. It met all our needs for this holiday. It's location was ideal for us. We walked miles - up & down many steps & mule trails - around the stunning villages of the Amalfi Coast & into the Lattari Mountains . Our room was very comfortable & clean. It's balcony had stunning views out to sea & across the ravine to Ravello.
The authentic home cooked Italian food was excellent & Antonio & the staff were very friendly & helpful ...... nothing was too much trouble. Thanks again Zi'Ntonio........ we'll be back. J & J

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JA4Ki
Reviewed 8 June 2018

We stayed here late May and the Hotel was everything we were expecting and more, from arriving very late in the evening we were greeted very warmly by Antonio & his Father, they had a meal waiting for us also which was most welcome;
Must say this family run hotel is very organised with the hosts who bend over backwards to accommodate anything which you require, I have an autoimmune disease & everyday I was approached with regard to my main evening meal & multiple choice for breakfast (certainly no need for anyone to go hungry)
The views to Ravello are amazing with a lovely walk over to there if you are able to cope with the a steep climb on the return, also going the opposite way from the hotel into Minuta or whichever you go the views again are amazing
All the guests which we stayed with were like one big family,
Rooms cleaned & towels changed daily,
Absolutely loved our stay here & would definitely stay again
Would certainly recommend this beautiful quaint hotel, it is well worth a stay
Thank you very much to the Proprietors & Staff of Zi'Ntonio for a wonderful stay

Room Tip: All rooms have an excellent view
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 196DJB
Reviewed 5 June 2018

We stayed at Hotel Zi'ntonio for a week in late May, but were disappointed both by the standard of accommodation and the hotel's facilities. Our room was in the basement of a wing of the hotel that was largely unused and partially derelict - unlike virtually all of the other guests who seemed to have better rooms in the main body of the hotel. The room was dark and dingy, with a tiny balcony overlooking a scruffy unkempt terrace and a bathroom that fell below an acceptable standard (nothing like the pictures on the website). The hotel bar was closed throughout our stay (contrary to what was promised on the website), and there was no poolside service of any kind. The food was generally uninspiring, though breakfast on the terrace was very pleasant. On the plus side, the village of Scala is charming, peaceful and well situated, with spectacular views over Ravello and the coast, and is an excellent centre for hiking.

Stayed: May 2018
3  Thank Rob I
Reviewed 3 June 2018

I've travelled the world, but have never woken up in somewhere so beautiful. The view from our balcony directly looks over Ravello. Why stay in Ravello when you can wake up and admire its brilliance instead? Ravello is high up in the mountains, high above the Amalfi; in the morning light it truly looks like a glimpse of heaven!
There's an impressive drive up to this hotel from the town of Amalfi, the drive is just breathtaking and leads to the small and beautiful town of Scala. The hotel sits just outside Scala (5 minute walk or 20 minutes to Ravello). The road is quiet, which makes for a wonderfully peaceful stay.
The hotel is modest, but just perfect. The rooms are large and lead onto lovely balconies. When we arrived the hotel manager had left complementary prosecco and a bowl of tasty fruits for us in the fridge, it was the perfect welcome, whilst we sat and took in the views. We were shown around the hotel and welcomed to dinner, which is discounted if you're a guest in the hotel. There's an outside swimming pool over split levels, which overlooks the view on to Ravello. I love swimming and this has to be one of my favourite places I've ever had the pleasure to splash about in!
Dinner is a must. Each guest is given a menu, printed out daily, by the owner with the selection for dinner. There's a choice of three starters and mains, plus a pudding. Dinner is authentic, Italian, home cooking and truly delicious. We had eaten at some fantastic restaurants from Sorrento to the Amalfi, but this was one of my favourite places, the food was rustic, and tasty. Both the cooking and hospitality made me feel at home. We stayed three nights and ate dinner in the hotel twice. This is uncommon for us, we usually like to get out and explore. When the food, setting and service is this good - why opt for anything less?
I had noticed that most of the other guests looked completely happy and at home too, which made us think that this is one of those places that the lucky few stumble across and keep returning.
I was lucky to spend my birthday at Hotel ZiNtonio. During the evening I decided to take a car into Ravello, which the hotel organised. I had a lovely evening in Ravello, on our return I found a beautiful cake that the hotel had baked for my birthday. It was accompanied with a little hand-written card. This really summed up the entire experience. The family bend over back-wards to ensure your stay is perfect. We had such a wonderful experience.

I'd give this hotel 6 stars if I could. It's modest, but sits in the most beautiful location, with kind staff, fabulous food and the feeling that you've arrived home.

We'll be back as soon as possible. I'm still seeing that view, every night in my dreams.

Room Tip: Our room was perfect. You'll love it. I'm sure you'll be pleased.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 187791Matt
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed in May for a week. Clean rooms, delicious homemade food and amazing location. Each room has a balcony with a stunning view. Excellent area for walking and exploring an authentic southern italian lifestyle. We recommend this hotel to everyone !!! And definitely return.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple