USD 97
USD 90
USD 121
USD 90
USD 88
Aspect Hotel Parkwest(Clondalkin)(Great Value!)
USD 91
USD 88
USD 102
USD 92
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 102/night.

Ibis Dublin(Clondalkin)(Great Value!)
USD 86
Ashemere Lodge(Clondalkin)
USD 75
USD 100
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
USD 142
USD 103
1,948 results
All reviewsred cowcocktail barnew wingcity centrelovely hotelindustrial arealuas tramhotel barfull irish breakfasta lovely stayfollowing morningtop classtea coffeevisiting dublinfamily roommoranssinead
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Booked in for a stay while on business in Dublin.

Arrived at the hotel and parked up no problem. After that it was a disaster:

1. Walked in to reception and as left standing there for 20 mins while one person was dealing with validating car parking tickets and the other taking phone calls and at one stage shouting down the phone at the reception desk. People coming from back office to talk to staff but no consideration for customers waiting to check in. No apology for waiting and phone answered while I was being dealt with.
2. Got to the room where the TV was flickering when it was done. Only for i had work to do I would have complained. 4 TV channels only for a 4 star hotel is very odd. Very outdated decor also.
3. Kids running up and down the hall on a regular basis.
4. Went to the bar only to be left waiting for a 30 mins for a menu. Food arrived cold and sent back

From April to Dec I will be staying in Dublin 2 nights a week as I will be travelling form Limerick but don't thing I will be using this hotel. Location ideal for meetings and road home but accommodation and customer service has let it down badly.

I stay in hotels in Ireland and UK a lot and this has been the worst Customer Service I have experienced

Room Tip: Ask reception if there area lot of families staying as the hall way can be used as a playground for kids
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
RedCowMoranDublin, Manager at Red Cow Moran Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear odwyerbr2002,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of Red Cow Moran Hotel. It goes without saying that I am extremely disappointed to hear you did not have a good experience at our hotel and that we failed to meet your expectations.

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay which is something we fell short of on this occasion. If you could make contact with us on info@redcowmoranhotel.com we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the matter further and regain your confidence.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Spent an Easter break away with the family. The hotel has the perfect location adjacent to Luas stop making travel into Dublin very easy. Lovely staff, and the hotel restaurant and bar food is top quality. Will stay again

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank thos007
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Currently staying as a family at the Red Cow Moran hotel. My husband has stayed previously on business trips and suggested we stay there as a family whilst visiting Dublin.

On entering the hotel, I was very impressed. The lobby area is very impressive with lovely furnishings. Check in was quick, I had emailed the hotel prior to our visit to request a room in the new block of the hotel but on check in the receptionist informed me this was not possible as no rooms there accommodate 4 people.

Our room was on the second floor, could be lovely but unfortunately, very tired looking. Im not surprised though, I feel family parties are expected to put up with these lower quality rooms. The furniture was dated, in fact both sets of drawers within the room were broken (see my pictures). I’d throw these out if they were at my house! The dust in the room was shocking - certain areas of the room don’t seem to have been touched by housekeeping. To top it off, our room was cited at the front of the hotel and had the added luxury of a light shining straight into the room at night. Despite the curtains being closed it was still visible (gaps at either side of the curtains). Not sure that the curtains were blackouts either, as they certainly didn’t block the light. My husband rang reception at 10.30 to enquire whether the lights would be turned off and was told my reception that they are on a timer and due to go off at 10.45. Nearly an hour later, I rang reception and was told that the lights were on all night. I have to say the helpful man on reception did say we could change rooms but we couldn’t be bothered given the fact that we had been up since 5.30am.

Visited reception this morning and the duty manager had asked maintenance to see if they can tilt the light slightly. We shall see what tonight brings!

Breakfast this morning was plentiful, served by a very lovely young waitress. Lots of choice and variety, served in Tom’s table which is a lovely bright restaurant.

Not sure I’d recommend if travelling as a family as it would seem families are not catered for in terms of newer rooms. Throws on our beds had cigarette burns in. Not sure you’d get this in one of the new rooms.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Only thing I didn't like was having to pay for parking. I think guests of the hotel should have their parking validated. Staff were absolutely lovely and very very helpful. We had lunch there which was nice and breakfast was terrific. Our deluxe family room was very spacious and comfortable

Room Tip: Extra pillows
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Sinead K,

Thank you for your recent stay with us at Red Cow Moran Hotel and for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to hear the staff were very helpful and we managed to exceed your expectations.

On behalf of the entire staff, a big thank you for your positive comments, it means a lot to us. It was our pleasure to look after you and we are looking forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We have stayed in Red Cow before, and were happy to return. Great location and the rooms are of great quality. However the service is not. Exceptionally slow check in where the girl made no eye contact at all nor did she speak. It was also a special occasion, I contacted Red Cow in advance, but they did not even acknowledge my special request. We also witnessed during breakfast the hotel manager telling off one of the young female staff who was working in the restaurant. Very unprofessional and unpleasant man! Not the service or standard of a hotel of this calibre. I normally love Red Cow, felt a bit let down this time

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank boyle1101
RedCowMoranDublin, Manager at Red Cow Moran Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear boyle1101,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and while I am glad to hear there were aspects of your stay that you enjoyed, I am sincerely sorry that we did not exceed your expectations.

I can assure you that is not normal practice at the Red Cow Moran Hotel.

I would like the opportunity to speak with you in relation to the issues you have raised. You can contact me on info@redcowmoranhotels.com

I look forward to hearing from you and once again and thank you for your feedback.